Addon Development | Migration Services | Monthly Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
This person disappeared right after receiving my prepayment for the task in the amount of 250 USD.
Keeps ignoring me while he is online.
Not recommended! 100% unprofessional.

Is there any way this person can be punished? Can he be banned from the forums?

This person disappeared right after receiving my prepayment for the task in the amount of 250 USD.

Very untrustworthy. He’s name is Ali and pretends his name is Alex. Someone like that you should not trust.

Just before few days he asked me for remove my negative Response about him here but i did not reply to him.

I report him to the Xenforo Moderators but i only got the answer that this is a private thing between him and me.

Yeah he said the same to me ages ago. Keep the bad reviews, it helps others avoid and him fix up otherwise he will have no one.

Ali aka Alex is going wild in Skype. I asked to refund me, if this guy won't do so I will post here all if his wilderness. It is fantastic. I promise.

Well I will act the way I believe is suitable and the way I decide. And it is not up to you to lecture, sorry pal.

Not lecturing pally, it is in the Terms and Rules for this site. ;)

11. Personal information and private discussions may not be posted unless it’s clear that all parties involved have consented.

Reactions: jul
Not lecturing pally, it is in the Terms and Rules for this site. ;)

11. Personal information and private discussions may not be posted unless it’s clear that all parties involved have consented.

Well, what can I say. There is person here who takes somebody else's money for services he never provides (and I believe this is called fraud) and you seeking worldwide justice and pointing out Terms and Rules. Lol. Okay

P.S. I still do not care

• Wow
Reactions: jul
Well, what can I say. There is person here who takes somebody else's money for services he never provides (and I believe this is called fraud) and you seeking worldwide justice and pointing out Terms and Rules. Lol. Okay

P.S. I still do not care

Why not just raise a dispute?

He started a conversation with me about a job request I posted a few weeks ago too, so he's still soliciting work through these forums.

He started a conversation with me about a job request I posted a few weeks ago too, so he's still soliciting work through these forums.

Hopefully anyone that is solicited reads this thread before sending one time to him, it is a shame that this is still going on with shady developers on here.

Let's try to keep the hyperbole to a minimum - we do not allow shady developers to operate here and those that behave in such a way get weeded out very quickly.

The person in question here is no longer allowed to offer their services, and is currently blocked from starting conversations or submitting other content.

this person messaged me too, but i got a bad feeling from the way he typed

he had some bad grammar, and not from someone learning , but from someone who is a scammer,

turns out my feeling was good

i also have been on xenforo for several years and now know not to hire just anyone from here,

its so hard to find committed add-on developers, they don't last long enough here,

it's probably because you can't make a living from making add-ons,

also, customers pay 50 dollars for an add-on, and then they expect it to work forever,
you need a developer to keep improving it and taking out the bugs FOREVER

i only recommended dbtech company, they seem like they are going to be here for many more years, and maybe siropu too

customers need to understand to be careful, but alot of people here are new, and it might be their first time into the forum business

im not sure theres much xenforo can do to stop their customers from scammers
we just have to be smarter

but the real question is, why is there so much third party demand that xenforo's own customers are willing to spend hundreds of dollars on custom add-ons... hmmm....

Last edited:
Let's try to keep the hyperbole to a minimum - we do not allow shady developers to operate here and those that behave in such a way get weeded out very quickly.

The person in question here is no longer allowed to offer their services, and is currently blocked from starting conversations or submitting other content.
I got scammed $650 by forumcube...they are still here getting more customers to scam
and i just got scammed by another dev for $280
so many bad devs here on xenforo......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom