Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com

Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com 1.0.0

No permission to download
Sorry I missed this reply

I use Widget Framework on the sites I have this installed on and haven't had any issues. If you're still interested in using this let me know and I can try to help debug the issue.

I think we can try get to the root of the problem incase anyone else has the same issue, I dont mind being a test case. :)

How do I get the group legend at the bottom to be a bit bigger. I've upped the font size for the User Group Legend style property but it doesn't make a difference. Also is there a way of removing the last | from after registered, would look better without it.

upload_2016-2-28_17-22-0.webp

You'll need to add the below CSS in EXTRA.css for now. The property gets overwritten, will try and add something for an update.

Code:
.peUserGroupLegend .peGroups { font-size: 10px; }

Code:
li:last-child .peGroups .divider
{
    display: none;
}

Add
Code:
    font-weight: bold;
    text-transform: uppercase;

To the style property misc for category strip title - Style Properties > Forum / Node List > Category Strip Title

Hi @Steve F
tested on xF 1.5.6, new post block disappear and member online now still show at sidebar.
used default style and not use widget framework.
Thanks.

Edit. solved for new post block (cache issue)

Last edited:
Hi @Steve F
tested on xF 1.5.6, new post block disappear and member online now still show at sidebar.
used default style and not use widget framework.
Thanks.

Edit. Nevermind its solved now

I have the same issue how did you solve it ? members online now is still visible even If I check them not to be from the plugin options.

I'll look at getting an update for the issues this weekend. The bigger update will have to be postponed until some issues are figured out for it.

You could try to turn on debug to access template mods and change this one in the screenshot
upload_2016-5-7_12-5-8.webp

Change the replace field to the below code.

Code:
<!-- block: forum_stats -->
<xen:if is="!{$xenOptions.peForumStatsDisableForumStatstics}">
        <div class="section">
            <div class="secondaryContent statsList" id="boardStats">
                <h3>{xen:phrase forum_statistics}</h3>
                <div class="pairsJustified">
                    <dl class="discussionCount"><dt>{xen:phrase discussions}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.discussions}</dd></dl>
                    <dl class="messageCount"><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.messages}</dd></dl>
                    <dl class="memberCount"><dt>{xen:phrase members_count}:</dt>
                        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.users}</dd></dl>
                    <dl><dt>{xen:phrase latest_member}:</dt>
                        <dd><xen:username user="$boardTotals.latestUser" /></dd></dl>
                    <!-- slot: forum_stats_extra -->
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
</xen:if>
        <!-- end block: forum_stats -->

Top Bottom