Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com

Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com 1.0.0

No permission to download
Instad of forum_list do: hook:forum_list_nodes

See if that helps.

Never mind, it showed the shoutbox at the bottom of the forum.

Edit: I just learned what hooks were and how to identify where to place widgets in hook positions. Thanks and resolved.

Last edited:
Not sure why it would say that since there hasn't been an update. Is the Resource Manager URL entered in the upgrade settings? Did you use the add-on install & upgrade to install this?

This looks great Steve.

I am getting a "missing files" error after install tho.
I'll need to see the complete error to help. Though this hasn't been reported before that I'm aware of. Also are you using an Add-on Installer and Upgrade add-on?

I would like to combine the totals for guests and robots so it shows one guests (= guests + robots).

What do I need to edit to do this?

Is it still in beta and does it work with 1.5?
Yes / Yes

I would like to combine the totals for guests and robots so it shows one guests (= guests + robots).

What do I need to edit to do this?
I think I have this working. You will need to change a phrase as well: online_now_x_members_y_guests_z_robots_a

From this:
Code:
Total: {total} (members: {members}, guests: {guests}, robots: {robots})

To this:
Code:
Total: {total} (members: {members}, guests: {guests})

Replace the entire template pe_forum_stats with the below.
HTML:
<xen:require css="pe_forum_stats.css" />
<div class="nodeList sectionMain" id="peStatsContainer">
    <div class="peStatsBody">
        <div class="categoryStrip">
            <div class="categoryText">
                <h3 class="nodeTitle">{xen:phrase forum_statistics}</h3>
            </div>
        </div>
            <div class="peStatsContent">
                <div class="peStatsMembersOnline">
                        <xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.records}">
                            <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
                                <xen:if hascontent="true">
                                <div class="peFollowedOnline">
                                <h4 class="minorHeading"><a href="{xen:link account/following}">{xen:phrase people_you_follow}:</a></h4>
                                <ul class="followedOnline">
                                    <xen:contentcheck>
                                        <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user">
                                            <xen:if is="{$user.followed}">
                                                <li title="{$user.username}" class="Tooltip"><xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" class="_plainImage" /></li>
                                            </xen:if>
                                        </xen:foreach>
                                    </xen:contentcheck>
                                </ul>
                                </div>
                                <h4 class="minorHeading"><a href="{xen:link members}">{xen:phrase members}:</a></h4>

<ol class="listInline">
                                <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user" i="$i">
                                    <xen:if is="{$i} <= {$onlineUsers.limit}">
                                        <li>
                                    <xen:if is="{$user.user_id}">   
                                                <a href="{xen:link members, $user}"
                                        class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}"><xen:if is="{$xenOptions.peForumStatsRichUserName}">{xen:helper richUserName, $user}<xen:else />{$user.username}</xen:if></a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                                    <xen:else />
                                        {xen:phrase guest}<xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                                        </li>
                                <xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}">
                                    <li class="moreLink">... <a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_visitors}">{xen:phrase and_x_more, 'count={xen:number $onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}'}</a></li>
                        </ol>
                <!-- <br /> Eh? -->
                    <div class="footnote">
                        <a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_online_users}">{xen:phrase online_now_x_members_y_guests_z_robots_a, 'total={xen:number $onlineUsers.total}', 'members={xen:number $onlineUsers.members}', 'guests={xen:calc '{xen:number $onlineUsers.guests} + {xen:number $onlineUsers.robots}'}'}</a>
                    </div>
                </div>
            <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.peForumStatsLegend}">
                <ul class="peUserGroupLegend">
                    <xen:if hascontent="true">
                        <xen:contentcheck>
                            <xen:foreach loop="$peForumStatsLegend" value="$peForumStatsLegend">
                                    <li>
                                        <span class="peGroups" style="{$peForumStatsLegend.usergroup.username_css}" title="{$peForumStatsLegend.usergroup.user_title}">{$peForumStatsLegend.usergroup.title}<span class="divider">|</span></span>
                                    </li>
                        </xen:contentcheck>
                </ul>
        </div>

<div id="peForumStats">
                <ul class="sectionFooter peList_inline">
                    <li>{xen:phrase discussions}:</li> <span class="value">{xen:number $boardTotals.discussions}</span>
                    <li>{xen:phrase messages}:</li> <span class="value">{xen:number $boardTotals.messages}</span>
                    <li>{xen:phrase members_count}:</li> <span class="value">{xen:number $boardTotals.users}</span>
                    <li>{xen:phrase latest_member}:</li> <span class="value"><xen:username user="$boardTotals.latestUser" /></span>
                </ul>
            </div>
    </div>
</div>

Last edited:
Perfect! That's exactly what I wanted. Thank you for your effort and the fast response!
I'm sorry, I made a mistake and gave an updated version of the template which will produce errors (only when debug is on). I edited my above post so please recopy that bit of code and replace it.

Top Bottom