Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com

Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com 1.0.0

No permission to download
I am LOVING this add on! Works great and looks the best.

How can I get this to show on my main page though? I'm only getting it to work on my forums page.

The data is only available on the forum list, it would require some additional programming to work on other pages. Widget Framework can do similar things though if you're using that.

Darn... It doesn't do it nearly as nice as your add on. :(

I wanted to turn off the default "Who's Online" and use this add on.

It seems that turning of the sidebar panels "Forum Statistics" and "Members Online Now" in [PE] Forum Statistics does not work as intended, at least for me: the statistic panels are still showing up in sidebar (tried UI.X and default style). Is it working ( = hiding) for you? Maybe another add-on in conflicting at my 1.5.12 installation.

And:
Would it be possible, either by a new option or with template/css modification to show that status on top of the forums list? I have it that why with my vB, so the users are used to it. How would I achieve that and be future proof the easiest way, please?

Anyway, it's a wonderful add-on, thank you!

I posted this in another thread for Steve but...

Just a heads up @Steve F was in the hospital all last week and is finally out recovering. It may be a while until he gets back into the swing of things.

I'm a little out of touch with this add-on but I'll try to catch up and answer the outstanding questions soon.

Russ, so sorry to hear about Steve F medical issue. Praying for him for a speedy recovery !!!

Question: How can we get this to show up on our home page, not only the forums page?

@Commodore
May I ask you directly (see my message above): can you turn of visibility of the "Forum Statistics" in the sidebar, as well as "Users online"? The options are there, but the panels stay visible.

Question: How can we get this to show up on our home page, not only the forums page?
I think I did answer this before (maybe not to you directly) but it would require some extra programming.

May I ask you directly (see my message above): can you turn of visibility of the "Forum Statistics" in the sidebar, as well as "Users online"? The options are there, but the panels stay visible.
for the time being add these to the EXTRA.css template

Code:
.section.membersOnline.userList, div#boardStats {
        display: none !important;
}

This is actually really nice and works well on the main forum index.
@Steve F - Is there an easy fix so that it can show on Xenporta 2? I actually added it to one of the XP2 templates - but there's no data:
2017-03-06_10-46-47.webp

Is it even possible to show it on an XP2 page?

@djbaxter - There's no setting for it in the AdminCP - But you could likely use an if conditional in the pe_forum_stats template in order to show it to select usergroups. HTH and thanks for the share Steve.

J.

Have installed the addon and it doesn't work. I do use taigachat with adding hook to the template. What should be modified to let the addon work?

Does it work in a default style? I can't recall what the issue or fix is at the moment, on my phone too.

Top Bottom