Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com

Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com 1.0.0

No permission to download
Is this working with XenForo 1.5.4? I have it installed and do not see anything. I'll continue looking into it.

As ironic as it sounds, it's not showing on Pixel Exit themes!
I'll have a look in a bit, I'm away from my desk at the moment. Do you see it on a default style? I know we've had this installed on our dev board with no issues but something may have broken in the 1.5.4 update.

I'll have a look in a bit, I'm away from my desk at the moment. Do you see it on a default style? I know we've had this installed on our dev board with no issues but something may have broken in the 1.5.4 update.
I have it installed on 1.5.3 with FA+

It does desperately need that update though.

Yes it shows on the default style.

I'm using widget framework, I checked this entire thread to see if there was any reference but I cannot find anything that will help me get it working with widget framework, can anyone point me in the right direction.

Not familiar with that add-on but it would be dependent on it to expose the data, may work if it was exposed to the forum_list template.

I'm using widget framework, I checked this entire thread to see if there was any reference but I cannot find anything that will help me get it working with widget framework, can anyone point me in the right direction.
Sorry I missed this reply

I use Widget Framework on the sites I have this installed on and haven't had any issues. If you're still interested in using this let me know and I can try to help debug the issue.

Top Bottom