Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com

Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com 1.0.0

No permission to download
@Steve F great add-on!

Finally found a use for it, and have it up and running. Changed it up just a bit, and still looking for one more solution to an issue I have (nothing in the add-on, just something I want changed myself), and its running perfectly! Outstanding work! Been looking for the right site to use this with... and its finally happened. Had been trying to figure out how to change up the sidebar for my upcoming projects as well as other add-ons, and this gave me the perfect solution.

Also, Style Property options are perfect. So easy to edit, style, change, etc. Cannot say enough positive about this one.

Thanks!

Screenshot_1.webp
(Please note, to anyone viewing, the red is not an issue with the add-on, it's simply members viewing invisible, and I wish to respect their privacy.)

For anyone looking to change up from the norm, hit this modification up!

I'm seeing the following invalid HTML when this addon is enabled:

n3j6.png

I believe it only occurs on the full TaigaChat shoutbox page, which includes sidebar_online_users like so:

Code:
         <xen:include template="sidebar_online_users">
           <xen:map from="$taigachat.onlineUsers" to="$onlineUsers" />
         </xen:include>

I think it may be how I am disabling the online users block via a template mod. Try setting the option to not disable the online users block maybe. I'll take a look when I'm at my PC as well.

I think it may be how I am disabling the online users block via a template mod. Try setting the option to not disable the online users block maybe. I'll take a look when I'm at my PC as well.

It seems to be the template modification to sidebar_online_users, specifically here:

Code:
                <a href="{xen:link members, $user}" class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'} <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.peForumStatsStatsusTooltip}"><xen:if is="{$user.status}">Tooltip" title="{xen:helper bodyText, $user.status}"<xen:else />" </xen:if></xen:if>>{xen:helper richUserName, $user}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>

If {$xenOptions.peForumStatsStatsusTooltip} evaluates to false then there is no closing " sign on the class attribute

Try this, on my mobile so I'm limited in what I can debug.

@Steve F great add-on!

Finally found a use for it, and have it up and running. Changed it up just a bit, and still looking for one more solution to an issue I have (nothing in the add-on, just something I want changed myself), and its running perfectly! Outstanding work! Been looking for the right site to use this with... and its finally happened. Had been trying to figure out how to change up the sidebar for my upcoming projects as well as other add-ons, and this gave me the perfect solution.

Also, Style Property options are perfect. So easy to edit, style, change, etc. Cannot say enough positive about this one.

Thanks!

View attachment 101719
(Please note, to anyone viewing, the red is not an issue with the add-on, it's simply members viewing invisible, and I wish to respect their privacy.)

For anyone looking to change up from the norm, hit this modification up!

Hi,

Want to share how you customized this add-on to show like you have it?

Thanks!

@Sheldon followed your description and it looks quite OK now.

So thanks for that :)

Image of my UAT site:

upload_2015-4-28_22-3-38.webp

However how can I get rid of this from Current Online Visitor page? Seems like some double information blocks on the right side. Basically I want to remove them both.
SO thinking I should use clear_sidebar with the widget. But is this the online_list template? or sidebar_online_users template?

upload_2015-4-28_22-4-28.webp

edit: and as you can also see, the information is not corresponding between the images. Current visitors online page shows 0 members. While the one on front side shows 2 users.

@Sheldon followed your description and it looks quite OK now.

So thanks for that :)

Image of my UAT site:

View attachment 104927

However how can I get rid of this from Current Online Visitor page? Seems like some double information blocks on the right side. Basically I want to remove them both.
SO thinking I should use clear_sidebar with the widget. But is this the online_list template? or sidebar_online_users template?

View attachment 104928

edit: and as you can also see, the information is not corresponding between the images. Current visitors online page shows 0 members. While the one on front side shows 2 users.
All the data is not available is why, you should post at Sheldon's site as I have no idea how it is implemented.

Add this to EXTRA.css
Code:
.peGroups {
  display: inline;
  float: none;
}

Under Style Properties -> [PE] Forum Statistics -> User Group Legend -> add text-align:center; to the misc field.

Top Bottom