Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason why when I edit the flexile_exceptions.css to make changes to the xenporta styling, that none of the changes appear? Do I have to replace the xenporta code you have in flexile_exceptions.css in the xenporta css template? Caching is turned off btw so that shouldn't be the issue.

Nvm, it seems there was an option in the style options to support the 8wayrun addons.

Erik,
Any plan to make this great style responsive, even if it becomes paid style?
Judging from Arty's responsive style, I think the market and demand is there.

Would any of you possibly know how to re add a reverted template? my user_bar template has gone missing because of my stupidity this morning. :oops:

how do you change the font used in posts? when creating them and when reading them?
they dont seem to be related to the fonts used in the skin elsewhere

how do you change the font used in posts? when creating them and when reading them?
they dont seem to be related to the fonts used in the skin elsewhere
Have you tried going into style properties? I saw it in there somewhere.

(and/or anyone else that could be of assistance)

I am having a styling issue with Flexile with Xenporta. I first went to the Xenporta thread and posted my issue and everyone seems to agree it was a styling issue with Flexile that I may or may not of borked up.
Basically I am having what appears to be some sort of container problem, but fixing it is proving to be very difficult for me, hopefully someone here will see it and give me a hand.

Now, what I have: (notice the header and footer are broken and out of place compared to the next image)
have.PNG

What I want: (Here the header and footer are contained withing the recent news feed)
want.PNG

Now I first thought maybe this had something to do with the dark theme, but any theme that I upload for Flexile has the same results. I am not sure if I at some point borked a template up by altering something. Also, whether I put a check in "Break Out of Content Container" in Xenporta seems to make no difference.

I would greatly appreciate the help, this problem is causing my portal page to look sloppy and unorganized.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

If you would like to see first hand you can view the website: http://www.smashboxgaming.com

I seem to have quite the oddity on my forum with Flexile installed.
Using Chrome (Firefox reported aswell) the scripts doesn't load properly, such as the editor.
  1. Editor doesn't load unless refreshed.
  2. Insert/edit image doesn't work.
  3. Quick reply doesn't load unless refreshed.
Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Attachments

• createthread.webp
    createthread.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
  • quickreply.webp
    quickreply.webp
    5 KB · Views: 2
  • uploadimage.webp
    uploadimage.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 2
Hey guys,

I want to put ads on my website however I cant get my top Leaderboard ad to get where I want it to be using this theme.

This is where I WANT my leaderboard advert to appear:

WhatIWant.PNG

And this is where my Leaderboard advert appears:

WhatIHave.PNG

(The yellow area indicates where I would like the advert to be placed.)

If anyone could tell me how this could be done I will be so happy! I've been trying for ages and never could get it to go where I wanted it to be using this theme.

Thanks!

@Ryan : try to look at admin > appearance > templates and search for 'ad' term. You will find several ad template where you will be able to paste your code :

Code:
<br>
<div style="text-align: center;">
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-*********";
/* Forum Channel footer */
google_ad_slot = "**********";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>
</div><br>

Just set up flexile , i am facing to CSS and block issues :

First with XenPorta, the recent news seem to appear in a double border, which is a bit confusing (photo 1). Anyway to fix that?

bug1.png

Second question is for Thread page. Sidebars are present (how to i remove them? i check in XenForo layouts, but Threads are not activated)
Also, the user avatar remain in a little position once a message is posted (during the post, i can see the full avatar size as well as the personnalised fields) Anyway to revert back to a "normal" size avatar with infos ?

bug2.png

Regards,

Nicolas

Hi Andy,

Thanks, i fixed the first issue.

Still looking to solve the little avatar display (without info).

Hello. Thank you for your work.
A question : is there anyway to include signature in the user posts? At this stage my thread page is looking like this :

On another hand, when i attach a file, it does not show the attachment.

sig2.png

Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom