Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik

Introducing...

flexile-title.webp

A new, fresh, innovative style for XenForo...

Flexile has a clean, modern, "Web 2.0" look, and supports all of XenForo's rich styling features, including Style Properties and 2-click recoloring:

Notice: This style is now owned and maintained by @Audentio Design. For more on this change please see this post.

colors.webp

All color variations seen here are included in the latest download. :)

Detailed color changes and customization are only a few more clicks away. :) This doesn't have to be a bright theme if you don't want it to be. More subdued looks are easy to accomplish in minutes by just tweaking the colors a bit:

subdued.webp

The PSD for the logo is included, but the font is not. It's called Museo Slab 500. Although I cannot redestribute it, you can download it for free here:
http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/exljbris/museo-slab/500/

Screenshots

flexile-home-admin.webp thread-view.webp forum-view.webp member-page-view.webp member-view.webp
External link for non-licensed members: http://i.imgur.com/YoPG9.png

Usage Rights

You may...
  • Use the style freely and without restriction on any number of sites.
  • Modify the style to suit your site or needs, as long as you retain the branding/copyright notice ("Flexile theme by Erik Swan"). This includes changing images, CSS edits, template edits, etc.
  • Credit yourself for any modifications, as long as you retain the original branding. (Ex: "Flexile theme by Erik Swan modified by John Doe")
You may not...
  • Redistribute the style without my permission. This includes posting it on other websites, including other XenForo fan, addon, or modification sites.
  • Remove the theme branding without a branding-free license. The cost of a branding free license is $20 (see below for details).
  • Attempt to convert the style to other platforms or in any way copy the visual design of the style without my permission.
Installation Instructions

See the file included with the download. :)

Please click the Like button if you like this style or have installed it. :)

Please report all bugs or ask all questions in this threa:)d.

FAQ

Please see this post in the Flexile Dark thread.

Last edited:
installed this style, been playing with it, and i must say, it looks AMAZING, you did a great job.

So far the most amazing theme on XenForo. Extremely clean and smooth. Makes the default theme look bad :)Looking forward to see more or your work Erik . Kier should consider hiring you :D

Looking at the first post it made me think I was enthusiastically reading a new Apple announcement for their new iPod Nano line...

And this is a compliment. Thank you for this fantastic looking style and your very clear opening post/instructions.

Nice! I especially love the layout. It's a personal quirk but I can't stand to have things misaligned or whatever the term is.... like, the search form on the default hanging just a bit below that bar on this board. Thanks so much for straightening stuff up! Now I can stop twitching. :D

Really great style, nice job! But my question is: will you continue working on it to make it look like your first concept? :)

Awesome job!! As soon as I saw your mock-up I was impressed but didn't think it could be done, you proved me wrong!! It's installed on my site, and will most likely remain there for a long time.

Cheers for all the work you put in, it's much appreciated!! As soon as I get some dollar I will donate, please could you let me know your PayPal address =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom