Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking style, first one I've seen worth installing so far.

Nice work.

PS: Do you by chance have the presets for the green color, I've tried and I can't get mine to match the one in the first post exactly, and it looks great.

PS: Do you by chance have the presets for the green color, I've tried and I can't get mine to match the one in the first post exactly, and it looks great.
Yeah. Here they are:
@primaryDarker - rgb(3,70,3)
@primaryDark - rgb(44,92,43)
@primaryMedium - rgb(26, 141, 41)
@primaryLightish - rgb(40, 196, 43)
@primaryHighlight - rgb(88, 201, 73)
@primaryLight - rgb(112, 202, 112)
@primaryLighter - rgb(173, 220, 173)
@primaryLighterStill - rgb(216,252,215)
@primaryLightest - rgb(240,252,240)

I may include color presets in future versions of the style. The hard part is that there is no way to include multiple styles or child styles within one XML file, so every time I make a change to the theme I would have to re-export it 5 or so times. There wouldn't be a way for the administrator to easily select a preset, either - they would have to import all 5 (or however many) XML files as separate styles. :)

Yeah. Here they are:
@primaryDarker - rgb(3,70,3)
@primaryDark - rgb(44,92,43)
@primaryMedium - rgb(26, 141, 41)
@primaryLightish - rgb(40, 196, 43)
@primaryHighlight - rgb(88, 201, 73)
@primaryLight - rgb(112, 202, 112)
@primaryLighter - rgb(173, 220, 173)
@primaryLighterStill - rgb(216,252,215)
@primaryLightest - rgb(240,252,240)

I may include color presets in future versions of the style. The hard part is that there is no way to include multiple styles or child styles within one XML file, so every time I make a change to the theme I would have to re-export it 5 or so times. There wouldn't be a way for the administrator to easily select a preset, either - they would have to import all 5 (or however many) XML files as separate styles. :)

I think including the above for each color would work well, this way the admin could pick the color they want based on your images listed above and then just key in the needed colors.

I have tried to get the Red one working, but even though I move the slider to the far left, it only give me brownish color.

I would love to have each of the colors rgb colors like you have listed here for the Green so I could make my child styles to give my members choices.

Thanks for creating this style and continuing to work on it!

Jamie

I'm going to toss this wish list into the mix: "what's new" to the right of "members" in the top navbar, and "help," "mark all forums read" and everything else in the bottom (search form, all of it) in a dropdown list (or popup or whatever) on the top bar. And then the breadcrumbs thing where all that stuff used to be.

Again, I want to thank you very much for this tyle, and I have a request, if you do not mind.

Is it possible to remove the login bar, and instead move it as a login form below the "sign up now" ?
and also, to change the link of the signup now to go striaght to index.php?register instead?

Maybe you could release a skin for each color for those who aren't that good with styling? Please...

I think including the above for each color would work well, this way the admin could pick the color they want based on your images listed above and then just key in the needed colors.

I have tried to get the Red one working, but even though I move the slider to the far left, it only give me brownish color.

I would love to have each of the colors rgb colors like you have listed here for the Green so I could make my child styles to give my members choices.

Jamie
I second this request.

Jamie
Ok, I'll post those at the next available opportunity. :) If you drag the slider all the way to the left and don't "make it" to the color you want, then try going to the right. The color spectrum repeats, so where left edge leaves off the right edge begins (if that makes sense).

I'm going to toss this wish list into the mix: "what's new" to the right of "members" in the top navbar, and "help," "mark all forums read" and everything else in the bottom (search form, all of it) in a dropdown list (or popup or whatever) on the top bar. And then the breadcrumbs thing where all that stuff used to be.

I may consider this for a secondary derived style, but I'm not going to change the main style. Honestly I like it the way it is now. :)
Again, I want to thank you very much for this tyle, and I have a request, if you do not mind.

Is it possible to remove the login bar, and instead move it as a login form below the "sign up now" ?
and also, to change the link of the signup now to go striaght to index.php?register instead?

It should be possible. When I have a free moment I'll mess around and see what I can come up with. :)

I may consider this for a secondary derived style, but I'm not going to change the main style. Honestly I like it the way it is now. :)

Oh I wasn't complaining at all, I'm very grateful for your style and I do love it - I just figured you're my only hope in hell of ever getting that arrangement, so I threw it in for your future consideration. :D

I understand tables and how to place things in them and rearrange stuff; I don't understand the first thing about how to do that with CSS. I might as well be trying to assemble a shuttlecraft with a Japanese instruction manual.

Which colour pallete option allows us to change the category header?
It's the entire orange group of colors (it should have it's own hue slider). If you want to keep the orange in other places but just want to change the color of the category headers on the forum home page, edit the "Sub-Heading" style property under Style Properties > Building Blocks. :) (You want to change the background color value, border color, and text color, which is why I usually just recommend using the hue slider because it will change all colors for you automatically). :)

Erik awesome theme thank you so much!
You should create premium themes because you're clearly an awesome designer :-)

I was wondering if you have the colour settings for the red style please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom