Resource icon

[ShikiSuen] More Flexible forumbit

ShikiSuen

ShikiSuen submitted a new resource:

[ShikiSuen] More Flexible forumbit - Use Flexbox and Grid to make Forumbit more flexible

The forumbit in XenForo 2.1 default template is not responsible enough (especially .main-extra). This extra CSS script uses Flexbox (and Grid for mobile phone view) to make the forumbit more flexible.

Please do not post this full realization template to null communities.
Here comes my Youtube video to help recruits know how they can craft this mod by themselves. This is more valuable than copy-pasting form nullsites (which are full of copy-pasted contents from this community).:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I’ve done that and don’t see a change on my mobile device.
There are some unknown causes making XenForo official demo sites unable to:
1) present certain template changes;
2) unable to keep the logged-in cookie in a stable state, regardless password changes of accunts.

In the next 48 hours you can access my forum and choose "Default Test Style" to see changes you want to see:

My conclusion:
1. the entire node-body is driven as a flexbox.
2. the node-extra width changes following the width changes of the browser viewport.
3. the thread count and reply count now have a condensed vertical display.
On mobile devices:
1615801292729.png
If having enough viewport width:
1615800951676.png

Last edited:
I’ve done that and don’t see a change on my mobile device.
Special note: This addon was specifically made for XenForo default style and was initially built for XenForo 2.1.x.
What you can see through my CSCN style has differences: It makes the avatar box out of the node-extra and was treated independently.
1615801081727.webp

Top Bottom