Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
:O It might not be Flexile causing this problem from what I just screenshot'd

Could it be Xenporta?

This is what I expected. I don't think this is a Flexile issue. I'm not at all familiar with XenPorta so you would probably have more success posting your problem in that thread. :)

This is what I expected. I don't think this is a Flexile issue. I'm not at all familiar with XenPorta so you would probably have more success posting your problem in that thread. :)
Sorry for the trouble, not sure as to why I didn't think of that. I might just try and fix it myself as it should not be to hard to fix, now knowing the location of the problem. :)

Edit the flexile_exceptions.css template and replace the section labelled /* FLEXILE > PORTAL > RECENT THREADS SETTINGS */ with this:
Code:
/* FLEXILE > PORTAL > RECENT THREADS SETTINGS */
    #recentThreads { padding: 0px; }
    #recentThreads .sectionHeaders { margin: 0px; padding-right: 5px; }
    #recentThreads .sectionHeaders a span { padding: 0px 10px; }
    #recentThreads .sectionHeaders .lastPost { width: 155px; }
    #recentThreads .discussionListItems { margin: 0px 10px 10px; }

This fix will be included in the next update.

Not sure, the "Break Out of Content Container" option has always been something that's handled by XenPorta rather than the style, since it's a change in the outputted HTML rather than the styling CSS.
Thanks, for now, I'm putting this in the extra.css to remove the box border and shadow inside the wiki
Code:
/* Breakout Wiki XenCarta box */
.sectionMain.wikiPage {
padding: 0px !important;
border: 0px !important;
box-shadow: none;
}

mine looks like it as it already.. I am have the same issue Andy N. I have two log in..View attachment 30736
I have this exact same problem, only after upgrading to 1.1.3. I have reverted my template, and tried adding:
HTML:
<li><a href="{xen:link help/cookies}">{xen:phrase cookie_usage}</a></li>
But it already existed.

See attached. I also have a problem where the gradient bar is not showing, it seems you have the same problem too wickedstangs. I am assuming the problems are related at this point.

My site is www.HackSlashRepeat.com. Any help would be appreciated :)

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    74 KB · Views: 12
Update: Ok, I loaded my OLD 1.1.2 Navigation template and just added the following line:
HTML:
<li><a href="{xen:link help/cookies}">{xen:phrase cookie_usage}</a></li>
Seems to be working fine now.. :)

Edit the flexile_exceptions.css template and replace the section labelled /* FLEXILE > PORTAL > RECENT THREADS SETTINGS */ with this:
Code:
/* FLEXILE > PORTAL > RECENT THREADS SETTINGS */
    #recentThreads { padding: 0px; }
    #recentThreads .sectionHeaders { margin: 0px; padding-right: 5px; }
    #recentThreads .sectionHeaders a span { padding: 0px 10px; }
    #recentThreads .sectionHeaders .lastPost { width: 155px; }
    #recentThreads .discussionListItems { margin: 0px 10px 10px; }

This fix will be included in the next update.
Thank you :) Safari is fine...
Though this edit will push the header out to the right in Firefox. I think Jaxel already did that.

ewr_01.webp

mx5_01.webp

Sorry. I know this is a *beep* to fix. :unsure:

If I uninstall one of these styles, and re-install it later, will my settings and templates still be intact? I don't think so right?
I don't think it deletes files though if I remember correctly.

The xml is different to the "files" as such. The XML only resides in the ACP. You can export your changed style XML which will then ensure you have a copy with your changes. If you just delete it, then you have no changes to templates, just a stock standard Flexile again.

The xml is different to the "files" as such. The XML only resides in the ACP. You can export your changed style XML which will then ensure you have a copy with your changes. If you just delete it, then you have no changes to templates, just a stock standard Flexile again.
Hmm I see, thanks for the help! :)

I apologize if I've missed this within the thread, but has anyone found a way to make this style "fluid"? I have my style setup how I'd like it in a "fixed" method, but I'd also love to have it be available as a "fluid" style as well. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom