Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if I've missed this within the thread, but has anyone found a way to make this style "fluid"? I have my style setup how I'd like it in a "fixed" method, but I'd also love to have it be available as a "fluid" style as well. Thanks!

In Style Properties > General > Page Width Controller, change the left and right margin values to 20px (or whatever value suites your taste) and delete the value from the width box.

1240 posts in this thread and only 7 votes: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/flexile.497/

People should at least review the style if they use it. (I see this with many mods/styles)

This style was one of the first available for XenForo, and as such the discussion thread existed far before the Resource Manager and its rating system existed. I agree it would be nice if more people reviewed resources, though. :)

I have a problem with RecentNews.
Untitled.webp
Also, UserAlbumsLatestPictures is showing like on default theme.
Untitled.webp
Enable support for 8wayRun addons is checked.
Navigation template is outdated.
How to fix that?
http://caskanja.net

How do I change sidebar position?

I would like to move it up a little bit just like I have it at the moment in my current style.

Image numer 1 is what I see at the moment, arrow shows the way I want to move it.
Image number 2 is my current style and I am happy with the sidebar position here.

1.webp2.webp

Navigation is being shown out of date. How can I get this message to turn off for staff stop asking about it?

hi, this is an awesome theme, but i was wondering, is there a way to make the top and bottom of the theme the same width as the content area when it's set to a fixed width? thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

hi, this is an awesome theme, but i was wondering, is there a way to make the top and bottom of the theme the same width as the content area when it's set to a fixed width? thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
This style is fixed width... Do you mean the background that stretches across the entire page?

I want to change this bar to blue color.
sBfAF.png

I can make the blue bar image myself if it's not made.But I don't know where this bar image file is,so I can replace it.

Its not an image, its a colour via CSS. The gradient on it is an image, which doesn't require changing.

Go into ACP > Style Properties > Forum / Node List > Set "category strip" background colour and borders to suit.

Its not an image, its a colour via CSS. The gradient on it is an image, which doesn't require changing.

Go into ACP > Style Properties > Forum / Node List > Set "category strip" background colour and borders to suit.
Thanks Anthony.
Do you how can I change this read and unread bubble to some other image?
SCtMv.png

How to remove this message - "There are templates that may be outdated. Click here to review them."
Getting this after upgrading to Flexile 1.1.3 for Xenforo 1.1.3. I deleted flexile completely and reinstalled, still getting that message. Points to navigation under Flexile. Any ideas?

How to remove this message - "There are templates that may be outdated. Click here to review them."
Getting this after upgrading to Flexile 1.1.3 for Xenforo 1.1.3. I deleted flexile completely and reinstalled, still getting that message. Points to navigation under Flexile. Any ideas?
I think Erik needs to have a look at this, as this is from his export possibly... because opening the template and saving it isn't working as it should.

Hello,

Will this work for RTL forums? I have an Arabic forum and if I installed this theme will it work or not? or I need to make edits?

Thank you.

I'm trying to add ads beetween breadcrumb and the navtab.
Using ad_above_top_breadcrumb in Flexile style I get this:

Schermata 08-2456166 alle 14.48.59.webp

in the the default style instead works as I want:

Schermata 08-2456166 alle 14.49.45.webp

any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom