Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
User reported this bug (using default flexile to prove its not my edits)
Only occurs on Opera, 12.11 is the version in use.
01eb812c71a2125d926b149faaffbd88.png

Is there a way toget the sub-forums to display on the main forum page? For instance under a main heading for a forum? I am trying to avoid having people click into the forum to then click one of the sub forums. Thanks.

The search box in Chrome seems to have developed an small issue.
http://www.spout.org/

The search box on the top right has a small bottom margin issue in latest Chrome. Safari does not have this. This happens in all the websites that use this style.

Mac OS

I have a weird one that I couldn't find posted anywhere. The sidebar (on my new, hidden site) is below my main body. It's this way on the front page (portal) as well as the forum. It's not like this on any other style but Flexile.

Any ideas?

Hello, I installed the Flexile theme today, and I have the newest version and I'm having this problem:

error_zps20c1d7f9.jpg

If someone could help, that be wonderful

I get this exact issue as well: http://i.imgur.com/SckOR7D.png

And when creating posts, the text formatting options (bold, insert image, etc etc) Are invisible....Any help?

EDIT: I also cannot make stats such as post count, custom user fields, etc appear in the members post bit when they post. In the default theme I do not get any errors, and the stats show up fine in the postbit. Help would be greatly appreciated. I have not modified the style in any way as of yet. I figured this one out.

Still, the hoverbox is not working.

SOLVED.

I have discovered an error in this skin... in the template "navigation"... find:

Code:
<li class="navTab $extraTabId {xen:if $extraTab.selected, 'selected', 'Popup PopupControl PopupClosed'}">

it should be:
Code:
<li class="navTab {$extraTabId} {xen:if $extraTab.selected, 'selected', 'Popup PopupControl PopupClosed'}">

Notice the {} around the $extraTabId.

I have discovered an error in this skin... in the template "navigation"... find:

Code:
<li class="navTab $extraTabId {xen:if $extraTab.selected, 'selected', 'Popup PopupControl PopupClosed'}">

it should be:
Code:
<li class="navTab {$extraTabId} {xen:if $extraTab.selected, 'selected', 'Popup PopupControl PopupClosed'}">

Notice the {} around the $extraTabId.
Thanks Jaxel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom