Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
User reported this bug (using default flexile to prove its not my edits)
Only occurs on Opera, 12.11 is the version in use.
01eb812c71a2125d926b149faaffbd88.png

Did you happen to find a solution to this?

I have the same problem on my site (using Flexile) with at least the following Opera:
Version 12.14
Build 1738
Platform Mac OS X
System 10.8.2

Did you happen to find a solution to this?

I have the same problem on my site (using Flexile) with at least the following Opera:
Version 12.14
Build 1738
Platform Mac OS X
System 10.8.2
Observed on my install and on others that the secondary bar is moving down and moves only back to the proper position if you move your mouse over it. (Opera)
Solution was to add #top value into the css
.secondaryBar {
top: 115px;
}

The value (115px) is just a sample, you have to try what fits best on your site.

How do you edit this box:

This is a test of the content area. You can use the Style Properties system to put anything you want here. More »

I cant seem to find it anywhere, unlucky me :C

if I read correctly you can add the following into the extra.css template and adjust the text style.If your referring to the content box in the header.

Code:
#rightContentArea #rightContentBox a:link, #rightContentArea #rightContentBox a:visited {
    color: #6CB2E4;
    font-weight: bold;
}

Found this problem with Flexile...

The default xF style works fine, shows the thumbnail correctly in its place.

xJRPimy.png

These are the templates that are considered "outdated" between Flexile 1.1.3 and Xenforo 1.1.4.

footer
moderator_bar
navigation
navigation_visitor_tab
public.css
xenforo.css

I'll try to see if I can come up with comparisons.

These are the templates that are considered "outdated" between Flexile 1.1.3 and Xenforo 1.1.4.

footer
moderator_bar
navigation
navigation_visitor_tab
public.css
xenforo.css

I'll try to see if I can come up with comparisons.
revert public.css will cause problem. That's the first one I notice.

The footer change is just Erik's copyright notice, so that's not bad. I couldn't figure out a good way or even find specialized Flexile code for some of the other templates. I don't know if it has to do with Erik's WebDAV editing as he alluded to above, or something else. Guess we'll just have to wait.

This is my best stab and the changes for Flexile 1.1.3 to 1.1.4. It works on my localhost version of xF 1.1.4. But the new Resource Manager templates in 1.1.4 are not reflected here.

DO NOT make these changes unless you've made a backup of your Flexile templates to revert to if these edits don't work for you. I probably won't be able to help you much if something breaks.

These edits might work until an updated Flexile is released. I made these from a stock xF 1.1.4 and a stock Flexile 1.1.3.

Replace the Flexile 1.1.3 versions of templates with the file names included in the attached zip file.

NOTE: This is not an official Flexile release, I'm just trying to get Flexile 1.1.3 working a little better with xF 1.1.4

unauthorized_flexile_1.1.4
----footer
----moderator_bar
----navigation
----navigation_visitor_tab
----public.css
----xenforo.css

This is my best stab and the changes for Flexile 1.1.3 to 1.1.4. It works on my localhost version of xF 1.1.4. But the new Resource Manager templates in 1.1.4 are not reflected here.

DO NOT make these changes unless you've made a backup of your Flexile templates to revert to if these edits don't work for you. I probably won't be able to help you much if something breaks.

These edits might work until an updated Flexile is released. I made these from a stock xF 1.1.4 and a stock Flexile 1.1.3.

Replace the Flexile 1.1.3 versions of templates with the file names included in the attached zip file.

NOTE: This is not an official Flexile release, I'm just trying to get Flexile 1.1.3 working a little better with xF 1.1.4

----footer
----moderator_bar
----navigation
----public.css
----xenforo.css

ALSO, if you are using the Resource Manager, to fix the top left block, apply these changes to your EXTRA.css template, suggested by RoldanLT.
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/flexile.29335/page-68#post-524333

Note: the file has been removed as it violates the copyright owner's license.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my best stab and the changes for Flexile 1.1.3 to 1.1.4. It works on my localhost version of xF 1.1.4

----footer
----moderator_bar
----navigation
----public.css
----xenforo.css
Applied them, alas and alack the resource manager still looks funky :(

Can you describe what the problem is? I didn't notice anything out of what on my install, without resource manager. I'll try to get my live site updated with the changes today and see how it looks.

flexile_1.1.4.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom