XF 1.5 Firefox 68.0.2 (64-bit) not able to log on with new tab?

Sam F

When Foxfire self updated, I noticed that I can no longer open two tabs when in Xenforo, main tap I'm logged in, and in the new tab, I cannot log on? when I try it just comes back showing that I am not logged on only on the new tab?
I used to be able to just open another tab and with still be logged on?

anyone know why?

P.S. I still can open new tabs in other browsers then open new tabs and still be logged on?

Thanks

Agreed. I use Firefox all the time and I've never had that issue.

If it's only one site, delete the Firefox cookies for that site:

Options >> Privacy and security >> Cookies and Site Data >> Manage data

Update, Firefox kept doing it so I switched to Chrome, and it worked for a while but now it is also logging me out so i have to enter username and password every time I enter the forum.

Why is this happening on both browsers?

Thanks
Sam

It must be a cookie issue. Search for ALL cookies for your domain and clear them all.

The only other thing I can think of is an addon. Do you have any installed that affect registrations or spam registrations?

Does this happen only with your site? Does it happen here?

I have deleted ALL cookies for my domain many times on both browsers and the problem keeps comming back.

I have not added any new addons.

Thanks for your response.

does not help...
clearing cache only helps for one time so I can get back in, then same thing happens until clear cache again.
I do not know about other sites, I only log into mine daily.

Thanks again

I now have members reporting that they have to log in to the forum each time.
It is not only happening with new tab, it happens all the time.

(PM From Member)
a quick question. I have to log in every time I visit the site. I have checked the keep me logged inbox every time. It doesn’t work. Suggestions?

it must be something within xenforo?

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thsanks

Top Bottom