Feedback for support at Xenforo

Walter

After using Xenforo since it came out I thought I might give some feedback about the support (but please forgive my English) I received here so far.

After so many years in the forum community I know how to handle servers and software and rarely need support, but on the rare occasions the support I received at Xenforo was outstanding. The answers are fast, accurate, helpful. My special thanks to Mike who does much of the background work.
But what did I expect? The support here is as good as the software is.

So to be precise, it's not feedback but praise :)

The team has gone above and beyond in private since the start of their company. No surprise there with these guys.

I would like to say i agree but i can't. Was less than impressed with 'support' i received.

I raised a ticket about redirects. Mike quickly gave me a htaccess rule for redirect which worked wonders. I really appreciate that the team goes out of the way to help.

I must also say a big thank you to Brogan & Jake for their super-speed support!

I asked for help with www. redirects and basically was told 'not our problem' by Kier.

I have never needed to email any of the developers at XenForo so I can't comment on it what so ever but I have had help from Kier and Brogan on the public forums and they are always happy to take time out and give a bit of advice and usually gets sorted first time round too.

I raised a ticket about redirects. Mike quickly gave me a htaccess rule for redirect which worked wonders. I really appreciate that the team goes out of the way to help.
I had a redirect problem after a conversion and Mike was all over it. I was really impressed at the way he handled the problem for me. I certainly appreciated all of his timely help.

Top Bottom