1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback for support at Xenforo

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Walter, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member

After using Xenforo since it came out I thought I might give some feedback about the support (but please forgive my English) I received here so far.

After so many years in the forum community I know how to handle servers and software and rarely need support, but on the rare occasions the support I received at Xenforo was outstanding. The answers are fast, accurate, helpful. My special thanks to Mike who does much of the background work.
    But what did I expect? The support here is as good as the software is.

So to be precise, it's not feedback but praise :)

2. soloarquitectura

soloarquitectura Active Member

It's true. I totally agree.

3. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

4. Floris

Floris Guest

The team has gone above and beyond in private since the start of their company. No surprise there with these guys.

5. Cooper

Cooper Active Member

I concur, sterling support from both Mike and Kier on separate occasions.

soloarquitectura and Mike like this.
  6. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

I would like to say i agree but i can't. Was less than impressed with 'support' i received.

7. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Xenforo practically supports itself - it is that good. At least for now ...

8. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

I raised a ticket about redirects. Mike quickly gave me a htaccess rule for redirect which worked wonders. I really appreciate that the team goes out of the way to help.

I must also say a big thank you to Brogan & Jake for their super-speed support!

Peggy and Mike like this.
  9. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

I asked for help with www. redirects and basically was told 'not our problem' by Kier.

10. HoddzDJ

HoddzDJ Active Member

I have never needed to email any of the developers at XenForo so I can't comment on it what so ever but I have had help from Kier and Brogan on the public forums and they are always happy to take time out and give a bit of advice and usually gets sorted first time round too.

Peggy likes this.
  11. Mike54

Mike54 Active Member

I had a redirect problem after a conversion and Mike was all over it. I was really impressed at the way he handled the problem for me. I certainly appreciated all of his timely help.

Steve10 and Peggy like this.