FAQ Manager by Iversia

FAQ Manager by Iversia 3.2.0

No permission to download
I've just installed FAQ manager and everything works fine. However now one of my users asked a question and I (admin permission) cannot find it to answer it.

Is there a moderation queue? Can you help?

This could be awesome if it has comment system for each question.
We wrote lots of FAQ and answered them in this add-on, but if users could comment below each question, we would reach to our goal more exact.

Will this be implemented?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
We wrote lots of FAQ and answered them in this add-on, but if users could comment below each question, we would reach to our goal more exact.

Will this implemented?

Thanks in advance
+1 !!!!!

Awesome add-on, even better if the above is added - for sure!

@Iversia
An error while I was using these codes in a post:
Code:
[faq=10][/faq]
[faq=11][/faq]
[faq=12][/faq]
[faq=13][/faq]
The error:
2016-01-16_03-27-00.webp

In a thread, in second post, I posted codes of 5 other FAQ and they worked as they must.
But in third post I try to post these 4 FAQ's codes, but not worked. And that error came.

Is it possible to decrease the container size that each question is in? A large FAQ with the generous default spacing takes a lot of space. Thanks

faq size.webp

Is it possible to use this twice? Like 1 of this on Page #1, and another one on Page #2 but not sharing any information with each other?

@Dadparvar I make a mention of that in my FAQ. :) It's normal to get an error like that until the cron has been run. However you can run it manually.
I have questions added, but the [faq] BB Code says question not found.

To reduce retrieval duplication, questions are cached before they can be used in the [faq] BB Code. The cache is updated once an hour. If you would like to force a cache update, please go to Tools > Cron Entries in your Admin CP and manually run the [Iversia] FAQ Update BB Code Cache cron.

@JamesBrown Yes, it's possible. However that is a question more suited toward the Styling and Customization Questions board. The FAQ manager also has a few different default index layouts that you may also find more suitable/take up less space.

@Blast No, sorry. There are no plans at this time to add support for multiple, instanced, FAQ installations.

Will this be implemented?

Thanks in advance
Thanks

How about this?

That's a solid maybe. There are already add-ons out there that are currently better suited for that purpose. This add-on was always intended to be a searchable knowledge base instead of a fully collaborative best answer solution. Here's closer to what you'd be looking for:
I have that add-on installed and also activated on my site.
But its not what we need.
Your FAQ is what we need to write and answer FAQs.
But we need just one more thing: be able to post comment in each question.
We can't reach this goal by that add-on. Otherwise we be able to associate a thread for each question (like what we can do in xfrm)

Thanks

Is it possible to add sub-categories?

We have plenty of stuff under "Amazon" for example, but we want to break it down a bit more for end users.

Is it possible to add sub-categories?

We have plenty of stuff under "Amazon" for example, but we want to break it down a bit more for end users.
It would be awesome if we can add sub-categories. I have a huge FAQ list and it would be a disaster if sub-categories is not possible.

@Iversia do you think this would be possible?

Thanks!

This addon crashes every single thing when you're trying to edit a question. 32bit/64bit, mozilla/chrome, everything.

Top Bottom