Expiring User Upgrades

Expiring User Upgrades [Paid] 2.5.2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
This addon is almost perfect for my needs, would it be possible to implament the following?
  1. Custom MySQL queries on successful user upgrade/expire?
  2. API call support for adding a user upgrade to a member, ie 'xx->upgrade(user, upgradeID, time)'?
Thanks.

This add-on isn't related to API calls or when the user actually expires/upgrades. It just sends notices.

That sort of functionality would need to go into it's own add-on. Providing API support is well outside what I could consider implementing due to the scope.

This add-on isn't related to API calls or when the user actually expires/upgrades. It just sends notices.

That sort of functionality would need to go into it's own add-on. Providing API support is well outside what I could consider implementing due to the scope.
That is fine, is the possibility of sending custom MySQL queries something you'd be able to add? And could it be possible to send one notice x days prior to the upgrade expiring and another notice y days before the user upgrade expires?

Do you advise to uninstall the XF1 version or upgrade it to the XF2 version?
As with all my add-ons unless otherwise noted; Keep the XF1 version installed before upgrading to XF2.

That way no configuration is lost during the upgrade, and my add-ons tend to have a lot of configuration for various reasons

It doesn't work for me: I receive an error log for each email it try to send:
Code:
ErrorException: Email to vitxxxxxllo@hotmail.it failed: [E_WARNING] preg_split() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/AbstractHeader.php:337

It doesn't work for me: I receive an error log for each email it try to send:
Code:
ErrorException: Email to vitxxxxxllo@hotmail.it failed: [E_WARNING] preg_split() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/AbstractHeader.php:337
I need to see the full stack trace. What XF version are you using?

Can you open a ticket on my site? I will need to see your add-on configuration for this add-on.

So this addon has no effect at all with recurring subscriptions, or does it? Most of my upgrades are recurring subscriptions but some aren't and it would be nice to have a notice for the few that do not as well as have the notification for when a recurring upgrade fails.

Top Bottom