Cannot reproduce Error on upgrade to XF1.5.2

DaveM

I have just upgraded my forum to XF 1.5.2 and am now getting the following errors.

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: time_am_upper - library/XenForo/Locale.php:223
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 10:15
Stack Trace

#0 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Locale.php(223): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/client...', 223, Array)
#1 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Locale.php(460): XenForo_Locale::getFormattedDateInternal(Object(DateTime), 'M j, Y|g:i A', Array)
#2 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(237): XenForo_Locale::dateTime(1446433237, 'absolute')
#3 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(559): XenForo_Model_Feed->getFeedData('http://wtffunfa...')
#4 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(592): XenForo_Model_Feed->importFeedData(Array)
#5 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Feeder.php(15): XenForo_Model_Feed->scheduledImportTimeLimited(15)
#6 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Feeder::importFeeds(Array)
#7 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#8 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#9 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999980926514, '')
#10 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999980926514, '', false)
#11 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#12 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#13 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "http://www.triumphtalk.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(97) "/threads/recommendations-for-a-good-tail-bag-to-fit-the-stock-luggage-rack-on-a-955i-tiger.24606/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Is this continuing to happen, or did it just happen while the upgrade was taking place?

Specifically it looks like it is happening when importing a feed so it may be worth going to the Registered Feeds page and clicking "Import Now" next to your feeds to see if it can continue to be triggered.

It seems to be happening off and on by the looks of it, let me go and try the feed import and come back to you then.

OK. Well keep an eye on it.

I suspect that the phrase cache wasn't rebuilt properly during upgrade, or was interrupted somehow. This may have since been rebuilt again, especially if you've edited any phrases or installed/uninstalled an add-on. If it does happen again, follow the instructions in my previous post and rebuild master data, and then monitor it again.

Let us know if it happens again after that.

Ok, thanks for letting us know :)

I suspect my previous post was likely what happened here. It's likely nothing to worry about :)

Top Bottom