1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot Reproduce Error on upgrade to XF1.5.2

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by DaveM, Nov 2, 2015.

1. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

I have just upgraded my forum to XF 1.5.2 and am now getting the following errors.

Code:
    Error Info
    ErrorException: Undefined index: time_am_upper - library/XenForo/Locale.php:223
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 10:15
    Stack Trace

#0 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Locale.php(223): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/client...', 223, Array)
    #1 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Locale.php(460): XenForo_Locale::getFormattedDateInternal(Object(DateTime), 'M j, Y|g:i A', Array)
    #2 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(237): XenForo_Locale::dateTime(1446433237, 'absolute')
    #3 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(559): XenForo_Model_Feed->getFeedData('http://wtffunfa...')
    #4 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(592): XenForo_Model_Feed->importFeedData(Array)
    #5 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Feeder.php(15): XenForo_Model_Feed->scheduledImportTimeLimited(15)
    #6 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Feeder::importFeeds(Array)
    #7 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
    #8 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
    #9 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999980926514, '')
    #10 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999980926514, '', false)
    #11 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
    #12 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
    #13 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(39) "http://www.triumphtalk.com/deferred.php"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(3) {
        ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(97) "/threads/recommendations-for-a-good-tail-bag-to-fit-the-stock-luggage-rack-on-a-955i-tiger.24606/"
        ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
        ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
      }
    }

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Is this continuing to happen, or did it just happen while the upgrade was taking place?

Specifically it looks like it is happening when importing a feed so it may be worth going to the Registered Feeds page and clicking "Import Now" next to your feeds to see if it can continue to be triggered.

3. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

It seems to be happening off and on by the looks of it, let me go and try the feed import and come back to you then.

4. Chris D

If the errors continue on one or more of the feeds, go to the upgrade system, e.g. http://www.triumphtalk.com/install and log in, and click the "Rebuild Master Data" button and then try the feeds again.

5. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Ok I ran each feed one at a time and checked for the error each time and nothing came up

6. Chris D

OK. Well keep an eye on it.

I suspect that the phrase cache wasn't rebuilt properly during upgrade, or was interrupted somehow. This may have since been rebuilt again, especially if you've edited any phrases or installed/uninstalled an add-on. If it does happen again, follow the instructions in my previous post and rebuild master data, and then monitor it again.

Let us know if it happens again after that.

7. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Ok will do I will give it a few days and then report back here

Chris D likes this.
  8. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

@Chris D well so far no more errors to report (y)

9. Chris D

Ok, thanks for letting us know :)

I suspect my previous post was likely what happened here. It's likely nothing to worry about :)

10. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Ok thanks for the help with this one (y)