Elegance [Deleted]

A small layout problem occurs when the user has been disconnected and is trying to access a function that is loaded with ajax (ie: user has been disconnected and tries to read his pm from the user overlay menu).

Attachments

• ERR.webp
    ERR.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 16
Arty updated Elegance with a new update entry:

Elegance 2 - complete style rewrite based on custom framework

Elegance 2 is a complete rewrite of popular Elegance style. It looks similar to old style, but it is not an update of old style. It is a new style based on my styles framework, that has many configuration options and several hundred style properties.

All owners of Elegance licenses have access to both Elegance 1 and Elegance 2. Both Elegance 1 and Elegance 2 will be maintained for XenForo 1.x.

Elegance 2 is available in several premade color schemes:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Branding free changes.

Branding free option for this style used to work like this: you install a style, then you install branding free child style.

As of today branding free sub-style is no longer available for download. Instead branding free is automatically applied to style during download, so customers who purchase branding free option do not need to install multiple styles.

Reactions: rdn

Support for latest Showcase, widgets, branding free changes, pricing changes

Both Elegance 1 and Elegance 2 have been updated.

Changes from previous version for both versions:
  • Fixes for media gallery's recent media block in sidebar
  • Support for latest version of Showcase add-on
Additional changes only for Elegance 2:
  • Fixes for Stock Trader add-on layout
  • Widgets in footer. Widgets are fully responsive, grid system used by widgets is based on Foundation's grid. You can read about it here: http://foundation.zurb.com/grid.html...

Reactions: rdn

Glyphs in sidebar, glyphs in account menu, glyphs in post buttons

Elegance 2 has been updated.

Changes:
  • Better support for post ratings add-on.
  • Fixed issue when background color of post editor was too close to background color of area outside of it, making post editor hard to see.
  • Glyphs on sidebar section titles (enabled by default, you can disable it in style properties -> sidebar)
    sidebar_glyphs.png
  • Glyphs in account dropdown (enabled by default, you can disable it in style properties -> header and navigation)...

Bug fixes, support for latest CTA Featured Threads and XenPorta 2

Changes from previous version:
  • Fixed issue causing templates from third party add-ons being shown as outdated when they aren't outdated (first step of fixing, if anyone will still have issues I'll apply stricter fix for next update).
  • Support for latest versions of XenPorta 2 and CTA Featured Threads add-ons.
  • Bug fixes.
Additional changes from previous version for Elegance 2:
  • Improved performance of JavaScript on low spec computers.
  • JavaScript has been...

Bug fixes, customizable avatar width in posts

Elegance 2 has been updated.
Changes from previous version:
  • New feature: ability to customize avatar width in posts. You can customize it in style properties -> message layout. Note: if you set avatar width above 96px, avatars might no longer be square for some users (that's because XenForo doesn't trim large avatars)
  • Glyphs on sidebar now work correctly with Widget Framework.
  • Fixed ajax dropdown menus when alternative navigation is enabled.
  • Chrome browser was displaying...

I installed the latest version of this style with XF 1.4.8 and Showcase 2.4

How do I add an icon for the Showcase addon?
upload_2015-7-2_20-53-50.webp

Im also getting this

upload_2015-7-2_20-54-36.webp

I've updated style for Showcase 2.4, after fixing few more issues I plan to release update later today.

XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.8 and xenPorta2 updates

Style has been updated to support XMG 1.0.8 and xenPorta2 Pro 1.1.2.

There are no changes for XenForo 1.4.9, so if you are not using ether of add-ons listed above you can ignore this update.

To update from previous version import new XML file. For Elegance 2 if you are using node glyphs feature you need to update all files in styles/{style_name}/xenforo/js/

Top Bottom