Elegance [Deleted]

Style has been updated to support latest version of Brogan's CTA Featured Threads & Portal add-on.

Instead of releasing new version I overwrote latest version's files. There were no other changes. You need to update only if you are using CTA Featured Threads & Portal add-on. To update style import new XML file.

Some templates are outdated and cannot be merge with XMG 1.0.1.
There is nothing to merge. There were no significant changes in 1.0.1 and most of changes were already applied to style in latest update.

I'll release update later to get rid of outdated template notice (and to add some functionality), but its not really needed. You can just ignore those notices.

Reactions: rdn
I just downloaded seems the zip file is not yet updated on download page?
style.js is the same and xml is outdated.

Sorry. Forgot to change latest version number, so script was showing previous version by default. Fixed.

Arty updated Elegance with a new update entry:

Support for Showcase, bug fixes

Changes since previous version:
  • Full support for latest version of Showcase add-on
  • Option to display main sidebar on left side
  • Horizontal post profile has been changed. Layout is a bit different and you can customize avatar size.
  • Many bug fixes
To update from previous version import new XML file and upload latest styles/[style name]/xenforo/style.js

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just to inform you that with this style, the colorizeIt tool didn't update the color of the xenforo overlay icons (close, close-big).

Top Bottom