Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Not sure to understand how to set Hide for specific group.
Here is what i did :

2020-01-14 15_13_00-BB codes _ L'atelier ASUS - Admin control panel.webp

2020-01-14 15_06_00-Edit BB code_ hide _ L'atelier ASUS - Admin control panel.png

only have "hide until" here .. so i let first selection selected as default.

2020-01-14 15_06_44-Edit BB code_ hide _ L'atelier ASUS - Admin control panel.png

2020-01-14 15_07_50-Edit toolbar_ Large toolbar _ L'atelier ASUS - Admin control panel.png

But in front, no button is displayed :

2020-01-14 15_08_24-ACTUALITE - Adieu, Windows 7, tu seras longtemps resté le meilleur... _ L'...png
Thanks

Attachments

• 2020-01-14 15_05_42-BB codes _ L'atelier ASUS - Admin control panel.webp
    2020-01-14 15_05_42-BB codes _ L'atelier ASUS - Admin control panel.webp
    3.4 KB · Views: 16
There is a bug:

2020-01-22_22-13-46.gif

I added a font and by mistake I added font id with space and now I can't edit or delete this font. Until I delete this font it does not allow me to re add the same font again. How can I delete or edit it to correct the mistake?

Having tested it, I see that it doesn't. What are the odds of adding Colspan/Rowspan options in a future update? Or does someone know of another mod that would fit that purpose? All my searching is pointing at Xenforo 1.X mods.

Is that a bug or "as designed".

I want only moderators to insert a message (per BBcode) in a posting and only moderators can see this BBCode in the editor.
So far, that's fine.
Unfortunately, the BBCode only works when a moderator looks at the posting.
Users who should not be able to use the BBCode then only see the bare code. Example:
[modtext] Message...[/modtext]

It should look like this:
1580648450461.webp

This is how it looks for normal users:
1580648657117.webp

I expected that only moderators can see the BBCode in the toolbar and click to use it, but all users can still see the result as the BBCode provides.

Not having other "Hide user in group" bbcode in the list

View attachment 216654
Yes, that would also be an important function for me.
"Hide unless in group"

Edit:
With [HIDEGROUP=4]text[/HIDEGROUP] it works.
How can I translate [SHOWTOGROUPS]text[/SHOWTOGROUPS] into [HIDEGROUP=4]text[/HIDEGROUP] so that the HIDE works?
In the attachements you see, that the translatet bbCode not work.

I want to import a vB database. The bbCode [showtogroups] is used in this.

Attachments

• Auswahl_001.webp
    Auswahl_001.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Auswahl_002.webp
    Auswahl_002.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Auswahl_003.webp
    Auswahl_003.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Edit:
With [HIDEGROUP=4]text[/HIDEGROUP] it works.
How can I translate [SHOWTOGROUPS]text[/SHOWTOGROUPS] into [HIDEGROUP=4]text[/HIDEGROUP] so that the HIDE works?
In the attachements you see, that the translatet bbCode not work.

Hide Bb Codes don't support aliases, so your only choice will be to run a database search and replace on the post message field.

There is a clash with this addon and Andy's Video addon and his Audio addon

It seems that Andy's addons work flawlessly by simply adding the address of the video into a post for example the following video doesn't work with this addon unless you manually enter the beginning and end tags plus it is far ytoo large in the post and I can't find a way to make it smaller anyway:

and if I have this addon installed with Andy's addons then Andy's addons don't work at all even if I switch the video and audio off in this addon

Last edited:
Multiple add-ons that add a bb code with the same tag won't work together. The addon disables BB codes by tag, so if you disable the video bb code, it doesn't matter which add-on it comes from, it'll be disabled and hence not work. TL;DR: Nothing that can realistically be done here other than changing the tags in one add-on, but that's not a change I have planned.

Great.
Hope this function will be integrated in future release.
Would be also nice to have mention block hidden for user not in group...
Hidden content
You need to be in at least one of the following groups to see this content:

Top Bottom