Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Hiya,

Trying to upgrade from 1.10 to 1.20 (then eventually the newest patch level). Being denied due to missing files. Where can I find these?

1575590107536.webp

Is there any information about letter and wordcount?
I have found the options letter/word/user decides. I see a new field in xf_user.
I see the option in ugp to hide "unlimited or int"

But i dont see any counters?

I have added a bbcode for an extra URL that I want to be hidden for some users. That is the link should not be visible or clickable unless they have are part of a specific usergroup. But the only thing that happens is that the bbcode is left unparsed.
I was expecting that it should show some label stating that the visitor couldn't see it.
Have I missed some setting?

Is there supposed to be a nicer visual table editor included in this addon? I only see the xtable bbcode added but there are no buttons nor visual editors available.

Lukas W. updated Editor & BB Code Manager with a new update entry:

Changelog

Bugfixes & Changes
  • Code refactored
  • Resolved an issue that would prevent the editor template dropdown from showing when the font BB code was disabled
  • Resolved a couple of styling issues on the public template list page
  • Inline spoiler & table are no longer disabled by default on new installs
  • Restored support for vertical align on table cells and table header cells...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, thanks for the update.

I have still the same issue as before with the newest update. All my addons are deactivated and only the Editor Manager is active.

All images aren't displayed and instead they look like this in normal posts:

1577290261253.webp

Do you have an idea what might cause this?

Nope, they're working on my dev and staging boards. Did you maybe disable them in the BBCode section?

1577290603594.png

Wow, how stupid of me. I didn't realize that until now. Not sure what disabled that or if I did it, how I could forget that.
Yeah, that was the problem, my bad, sorry. All the months I couldn't use this addon because of this... Someone please donate some brain cells to me :D.

Also can you check if the phrase for special characters button work for you? It doesn't for me. It displays the English title, even though I edited the phrase for the language I use it.

I see that the requirement is XF 2.1.3 or lower, is this a mistake? (should be 2.1.3 or higher?).
Is it safe to install on the latest XF version according to you?

What I am trying to use is the HIDE option.

Thanks.

Top Bottom