Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Lukas W. updated Editor & BB Code Manager with a new update entry:

1.2.0 Beta 4

Changelog

Important: This is a beta update. Installation on a live site is not recommended and timely updates to fix urgent issues cannot be guaranteed. Use at your own risk.

Bugfixes & Changes
  • Resolved a formatting issue with the editor templates dropdown when more than one template exists.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented editor templates from being rendered before...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Okay, disabled all addons and reenabled only this one: all attached images instantly disappeared again. So I'm not sure what the problem is.

@Lukas W.

I have found an issue with your addon.

If i'm in my account, change my preferences and save it, then i get this overlay:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please enter a valid value.

If i disable the Editor Manager then i don't get this issue.

I have this problem where I was copying/pasting from an email and it showed up like this. How do I prevent this from happening? I have disabled font style, size, alignment already in the settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-25 Upcoming Christian Conferences.webp
    Screenshot_2019-02-25 Upcoming Christian Conferences.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 14
I have this problem where I was copying/pasting from an email and it showed up like this. How do I prevent this from happening? I have disabled font style, size, alignment already in the settings.

After you copy the text, use rightclick and insert as unformated Text should it do.

Top Bottom