Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Unfortunately this warning only on the updates page so when download this add-ons you don't see warning about this add-on.
Screenshot from 2021-01-20 15-26-34.webp

I am getting same errors .
Screenshot from 2021-01-20 11-32-09.webp
i have deleted all the files mentioned and try to install older version but unfortunately that gives database error
Screenshot from 2021-01-20 15-22-45.webp
Even also i tried version starts with 1 but on my admin panel still showing version 2 action pending
Screenshot from 2021-01-20 15-19-44.webp
@ addons creator hopefully find the solution for this thanks.

Unfortunately this warning only on the updates page so when download this add-ons you don't see warning about this add-on.
View attachment 244491

I am getting same errors .
View attachment 244487
i have deleted all the files mentioned and try to install older version but unfortunately that gives database error
View attachment 244490
Even also i tried version starts with 1 but on my admin panel still showing version 2 action pending
View attachment 244489
@ addons creator hopefully find the solution for this thanks.
See #1,539

Hi Lukas

In version 2.2.0 beta 2, the registration no longer works after installation,
Error:

Code:
xf\db\exception: mysql statement prepare error [1054]: unknown column 'kl_em_wordcount_mode' in 'field list' src/xf/db/abstractstatement.php:228

otherwise it runs without errors

So I recently upgraded to 2.2, but I really need parsehtml for my main site integration with Xenforo. Couldn't figure out another way to do parsehtml, so I really needed to get this add on to work.

I upgraded the forum, deleted the old add on and I installed the latest beta (not just upgraded).

Everything appears to be working except registration.

I added a "kl_em_wordcount_mode" column to xf_user, type varchar 255.
I added a kl_em_custom_emote_cache column to xf_user_profile, type text.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_user_profile` ADD `kl_em_custom_emote_cache` TEXT NOT NULL;

Now everything seems to be working at the moment. parsehtml is working on the site, and the disappearing toolbar is back.

So I recently upgraded to 2.2, but I really need parsehtml for my main site integration with Xenforo. Couldn't figure out another way to do parsehtml, so I really needed to get this add on to work.

I upgraded the forum, deleted the old add on and I installed the latest beta (not just upgraded).

Everything appears to be working except registration.

I added a "kl_em_wordcount_mode" column to xf_user, type varchar 255.
I added a kl_em_custom_emote_cache column to xf_user_profile, type text.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_user_profile` ADD `kl_em_custom_emote_cache` TEXT NOT NULL;

Now everything seems to be working at the moment. parsehtml is working on the site, and the disappearing toolbar is back.
Amazing, please show demo for me

Uninstalled 2.1 version.
Installed 2.2 Beta version.

PHP:
Server error log

Error: Call to a member function structure() on bool src/addons/KL/EditorManager/EditorConfig.php:104

Generated by: Unknown account 16 February 2021 at 23:17

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/EditorConfig.php(205): KL\EditorManager\EditorConfig->cacheSaveEntities('bbCodesSettings', Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection))
#1 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/EditorConfig.php(248): KL\EditorManager\EditorConfig->bbCodeSettings()
#2 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Listener/TemplaterTemplatePreRender.php(32): KL\EditorManager\EditorConfig->bbCodeStatus()
#3 [internal function]: KL\EditorManager\Listener\TemplaterTemplatePreRender::pageContainer(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), 'public', 'PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#4 src/XF/Extension.php(50): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2823): XF\Extension->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:PAGE_CON...')
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1585): XF\App->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:PAGE_CON...')
#7 src/XF/Pub/App.php(562): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#8 src/XF/App.php(2131): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('<div class="blo...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Message), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('<div class="blo...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Message), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Message), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(84) "/forum/.../latest"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/forum/.../latest"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Uninstalled 2.1 version.
Installed 2.2 Beta version.

PHP:
Server error log

Error: Call to a member function structure() on bool src/addons/KL/EditorManager/EditorConfig.php:104

Generated by: Unknown account 16 February 2021 at 23:17

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/EditorConfig.php(205): KL\EditorManager\EditorConfig->cacheSaveEntities('bbCodesSettings', Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection))
#1 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/EditorConfig.php(248): KL\EditorManager\EditorConfig->bbCodeSettings()
#2 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Listener/TemplaterTemplatePreRender.php(32): KL\EditorManager\EditorConfig->bbCodeStatus()
#3 [internal function]: KL\EditorManager\Listener\TemplaterTemplatePreRender::pageContainer(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), 'public', 'PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#4 src/XF/Extension.php(50): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2823): XF\Extension->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:PAGE_CON...')
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1585): XF\App->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:PAGE_CON...')
#7 src/XF/Pub/App.php(562): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#8 src/XF/App.php(2131): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('<div class="blo...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Message), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('<div class="blo...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Message), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Message), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(84) "/forum/.../latest"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/forum/.../latest"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Please wait @Lukas W. fix

Reactions: sbj
Did anyone find an alternative for the template bbcode? That one was a huge life-saver, my mods and I am missing that one so much.

Top Bottom