Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
I'm still getting an issue with Google Fonts. They render within the editor, and initially once I post, but if I refresh the page they disappear. Images:

b703c0fc1bdf3aa4a156dc525231ff83.png

308d60e5435cea465afd138a24edef78.png

042b02293720cf1a89603065da7faf90.png

Haven't had a lot of time to thoroughly investigate everything, but so far all looks good. Very happy that font size preferences and lists now work. (y)

I'm excited to see a non-beta plug-in for compatibility with XF 2.1/2.1.1, but I didn't see any installation instructions (did I miss some)? What's the procedure? Do we have to completely remove the previous version's files, or can we just deactive it, sync up the latest files, and reactivate?

Also, is there any way to export critical settings (e.g. toolbar arrangement and dropdowns) and reimport those?

Thanks!

Also, is there any way to export critical settings (e.g. toolbar arrangement and dropdowns) and reimport those?

I always recommend testing it on a staging server first, but the updater should handle everything and it should be just a normal add-on update.

the updater should handle everything and it should be just a normal add-on update.
Sorry, I'm still a little confused. I don't see any "update" button for the add-on or any obvious way to "update", as opposed to removing and reinstalling. Do we just copy the updated files on top of the old files on the server - is that the procedure? Thanks.

Sorry, I'm still a little confused. I don't see any "update" button for the add-on or any obvious way to "update", as opposed to removing and reinstalling. Do we just copy the updated files on top of the old files on the server - is that the procedure? Thanks.
Update it like any other XenForo add-on.

Reactions: MIT
XenForo has added its own option to enable markdown conversion starting with 2.1.1, which is turned off by default.
Thanks, I had missed that.

I see it now at Setup > Options > Messages > Convert Markdown-style content to BB code

After enabling that, I can see Markdown bold, italic, and unordered lists all working, but ordered lists don't seem to be. (It's not a big issue, though, with Editor & BB Code Manager now working to do lists).

Top Bottom