Do You Have T-Shirts For Your Forum?

I've wanted to have t-shirts for my forum for a while now, just can't seem to find anywhere that has them cheap enough for me to purchase them :P

I've wanted to have t-shirts for my forum for a while now, just can't seem to find anywhere that has them cheap enough for me to purchase them :p
I got that t-shirt made for about $8 but that was embroidered. I had already bought the t-shirt at Wal-Mart beforehand so all I paid for was the embroidery. If I had gotten t-shirts through them and had them printed I could get several t-shirts for around 20 bucks. Not sure how many. Printed is cheap though. There are t-shirt shops everywhere. Think about it. If you have an athletic team whether it be high school, junior high, bowling team, even something simple like t-shirts created for workers at a annual function etc they are going to get their t-shirts from somewhere.

We have jerseys - we're just running the 2012 design orders now:

xf-upload-short-sleeve.webp

... and bib shorts:

xf-upload-bib-shorts.webp

We don't make any profit and do all the work ourselves - taking it in turns to receive the bulk orders and post them out to everyone, but people like them and it's great advertising for the site. (y)

Yup we are re-working on design again ! we have decals ready to print as well :) More then 50 Pre-orders as well .

We have hats - Cafepress.
I give them out to members when a few meet personally....or send them to moderators and other helpful forum members. I never sell them.

We tried that route. At a Scott Walker Recall Rally in WI we had a member hand out free T-shirts and flyers to people in the crowd and I made a logo special for the T-shirt. Might expand on that. We're a debate forum, political events are our safe haven haha

PB_Tshirt.webp

Those look really good. (y)

People wear them when out on their weekend club rides, which is can become a talking point and gets us a few new members each year.

Our members also do things off their own back like water bottles, caps, stickers - and I even had one of the regulars bake me a birthday cake with the CC logo on.

Providing it's used positively I pretty much let anyone use the name/logo as it helps promote the site. Eventually I'd like to be able to keep a stock of branded items but the cycle-wear can be expensive (to hold stock in various sizes, mens, ladies, short/long sleeve jerseys and regular shorts too). That'll come later.

I'm thinking mouse-mats for GeeksChat and maybe branded USB sticks; but not until I've fleshed it out some more. (y)

We tried that route. At a Scott Walker Recall Rally in WI we had a member hand out free T-shirts and flyers to people in the crowd and I made a logo special for the T-shirt. Might expand on that. We're a debate forum, political events are our safe haven haha

No offence intended, but that's one hell of a strap-line for a T-shirt. If a lady was wearing one she'd think I was breast-obsessed by the time I'd finished reading. :ROFLMAO:

tback-jpg.1887

index.php

index.php

sadly most of my old images are lost, so i have only 1 photo of a t-shirt
we had t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, ...
Camera_009.webp

3792554335_4b0fe93585_z.jpg

So, other than Cafepress, any other sites/companies that anyone can refers others to use for selling shirts or hats where we could see a small profit from?

Top Bottom