Do You Have T-Shirts For Your Forum?

Do you know the best place to get shirts for cheap?
I live in Los Angeles... I buy mine in person from the wholesale district lol! I'm not really sure a cheap place online...
Just google bulk plain t-shirts. I wouldn't pay more than $4/shirt. @ $4 a shirt that has to be the sort of shirt that any chick would run up to you and just want to pet you because it's so comfy and soft....
I use pro-club and hanes mostly.

Hey guys. Magnet came in today. Looks great! I told my members to go ahead and order. Had no problems with the company. UPS couldn't find my PO BOX and left the package at the USO....the company called and emailed me to ensure I found my package - talk about GREAT customer support. Anyways. I think it's a great idea. We'll see if anyone joins when I parade around the city with this lol. ;)

IMG_0402.png

IMG_0403.jpg

I also make buttons (not for my site) aka badges/pins. I stick with the 1-inch rounds since they're popular and cheap. I use a tecre button maker. Bought a kit for around $200 and made about 500+ buttons. I broke even in a week on that purchase :) then sold the rest and doubled the money.
There's also badge-a-minute or minit? Idk but I prefer tecre.

I've never used them for site before due to the size of it, but it's fun for the younger crowd. Put them on hats, backpacks, shirts, ties, etc etc. They also have other attachments and I've made fridge magnets with them lol

Just googled the tecre button maker and checked out some youtube vids, they seem pretty cool but quite varied as to how efficient they are. Got a link to the one you use or recommend?

I bought from a site called buybuttonparts or something like that (was a few years ago).
And it also depends on how efficient you are to produce quality results. If you go half assed on cutting the paper or lining it up, you'll get a crappy button. lol But that's just with anything in life.

My tecre 1 inch round has made over 4000 buttons and not failed me yet :)

We had a few t-shirts made up for a car show we attended back in 2008

58_23rd_Feb_2007_012_3.jpg

Still got it somewhere.

Reactions: DRE
One of our mods has a tee shirt press and is making some commemorative tee shirts for a big car event later on this month (Zedfest 2013). Site logo on the front and the Silverstone race circuit on the back. He also does our prize tee shirts as well. (y)

zed_fest_2013_tee_font_back.webp

Last years Zed Fest looked like this... :D (but that's only a fraction of the 312 cars on the track at the time!)

zedfest2012.webp

I ordered yesterday an iPhone case with my website logo. Cases are UK made and then printed in France, and quality seems to be quite high. Ships in the US too. The site is http://www.skinizi.com/ and I'll post pictures when I get mine.

I am running into an issue where the Tshirt vendors are telling me my image quality on my logo is not sufficient and will not transfer well to products. I do not want to change my logo at all. It was custom made for us and we are quite attached to it. Any suggestions?

I am running into an issue where the Tshirt vendors are telling me my image quality on my logo is not sufficient and will not transfer well to products. I do not want to change my logo at all. It was custom made for us and we are quite attached to it. Any suggestions?

See if they can fix it up so that it will be useable on shirts.

James

I had a similar issue with the logo we had produced originally. Kept sending it to companies and they said it wasn't any good. Found a guy who recreated the image in photoshop and then supplied me with working copies for about £70. Had no issue since, so it looks like the issue was down to how the files were originally created.

Top Bottom