• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do You Have T-Shirts For Your Forum?

Sylar

I've wanted to have t-shirts for my forum for a while now, just can't seem to find anywhere that has them cheap enough for me to purchase them :p

DRE

I've wanted to have t-shirts for my forum for a while now, just can't seem to find anywhere that has them cheap enough for me to purchase them :p
I got that t-shirt made for about $8 but that was embroidered. I had already bought the t-shirt at Wal-Mart beforehand so all I paid for was the embroidery. If I had gotten t-shirts through them and had them printed I could get several t-shirts for around 20 bucks. Not sure how many. Printed is cheap though. There are t-shirt shops everywhere. Think about it. If you have an athletic team whether it be high school, junior high, bowling team, even something simple like t-shirts created for workers at a annual function etc they are going to get their t-shirts from somewhere.

CTXMedia

Formerly CyclingTribe
We have jerseys - we're just running the 2012 design orders now:

xf-upload-short-sleeve.png

... and bib shorts:

xf-upload-bib-shorts.png

We don't make any profit and do all the work ourselves - taking it in turns to receive the bulk orders and post them out to everyone, but people like them and it's great advertising for the site. (y)

craigiri

We have hats - Cafepress.
I give them out to members when a few meet personally....or send them to moderators and other helpful forum members. I never sell them.

Cal

We tried that route. At a Scott Walker Recall Rally in WI we had a member hand out free T-shirts and flyers to people in the crowd and I made a logo special for the T-shirt. Might expand on that. We're a debate forum, political events are our safe haven haha

PB_Tshirt.png

CTXMedia

Formerly CyclingTribe
Those look really good. (y)
People wear them when out on their weekend club rides, which is can become a talking point and gets us a few new members each year.

Our members also do things off their own back like water bottles, caps, stickers - and I even had one of the regulars bake me a birthday cake with the CC logo on.

Providing it's used positively I pretty much let anyone use the name/logo as it helps promote the site. Eventually I'd like to be able to keep a stock of branded items but the cycle-wear can be expensive (to hold stock in various sizes, mens, ladies, short/long sleeve jerseys and regular shorts too). That'll come later.

I'm thinking mouse-mats for GeeksChat and maybe branded USB sticks; but not until I've fleshed it out some more. (y)

CTXMedia

Formerly CyclingTribe
We tried that route. At a Scott Walker Recall Rally in WI we had a member hand out free T-shirts and flyers to people in the crowd and I made a logo special for the T-shirt. Might expand on that. We're a debate forum, political events are our safe haven haha
No offence intended, but that's one hell of a strap-line for a T-shirt. If a lady was wearing one she'd think I was breast-obsessed by the time I'd finished reading. :ROFLMAO:

R

ragtek

sadly most of my old images are lost, so i have only 1 photo of a t-shirt
we had t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, ...
Camera_009.png

ArnyVee

So, other than Cafepress, any other sites/companies that anyone can refers others to use for selling shirts or hats where we could see a small profit from?