Digital Point Spy

Digital Point Spy 1.3.0

No permission to download
Thanks for this great add on , do i get an option in admincp to exclude certain hidden forums from showing up ?

Alternatively what's the way to block contents from certain forums to show up?

I see it's been updated to v1.05 where do I find what's new? didn't see a version history anywhere

Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.
Files are uploaded correctly though
xenforo/js/digitalpoint
xenforo/library/DigitalPointSpy
Sadly it doesnt say which file exactly he's looking for.

I see it's been updated to v1.05 where do I find what's new? didn't see a version history anywhere
It was just some minor Unicode fixes.
Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.
Files are uploaded correctly though
xenforo/js/digitalpoint
xenforo/library/DigitalPointSpy
Sadly it doesnt say which file exactly he's looking for.
That error is coming from XenForo itself... I suspect it's trying to verify the listeners (inside DigitalPointSpy directory), but I could be wrong.

I know this give you a live look of the entire site but would it be possible to tweak this into giving you a live view of a specific thread? back in the VB days I had modified this to let me switch from normal thread browsing to live thread browsing which just made posts appear as they happened but I eventually turned it off & stopped fiddling w/ it.

I recently asked my users which was the one feature they couldn't do without, this was it! Great to see it in xenforo, thanks Shawn.

Is there a way to move the Spy to the left of the What's New? I didn't see that in any of the discussion posts.

edit: Got it.

ACP -> Templates -> Navigation

Find
PHP:
                        <xen:if is="{$canSearch}"><li><a href="{xen:link search, '', 'type=post'}">{xen:phrase search_forums}</a></li></xen:if>
                        <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}"><li><a href="{xen:link 'watched/threads'}">{xen:phrase watched_threads}</a></li></xen:if>

Add AFTER

PHP:
                        <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}"><li><a href="{xen:link 'full:spy'}">{xen:phrase spy}</a></li></xen:if>

This adds the Spy to the left of the What's New. Then to remove the Spy that is to the far right, you first need to have Debug Mode set to True in your config.php.

ACP -> Development -> Code Event Listeners

Find template_hook under Digital Point Spy and uncheck it.

I know some of this might be easy for some of you, but I didn't have my debug on so it took me a while. ;)

Top Bottom