1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Digital Point Spy 1.3.0

Spy for realtime monitoring of things going on within your forum.

1. digitalpoint
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    Disclaimer: There is an external callback called whenever templates are rebuilt which automatically removes branding for you when appropriate.

Installation
    • Put the contents of the library directory into your XenForo library directory.
    • Install the addon-dpSpy.xml file in your Admin Control Panel -> Install Add-on option.
    • If you have a license for branding removal, you can enter your domain(s) here before you install to have branding automatically removed.
    There isn't a whole lot to explain... you can see it running live here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/spy/

Note: if you want the version that works with XF 1.0.x/1.1.x, download the 1.0.5 version.

Images

1. wtf-spy.png

Recent Reviews

1. THM
    THM
    2/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    No longer works reliably on my forum on XF 1.5.11. Tried to debug conflicts, no luck. Author did not help.
  2. Inkman
    Inkman
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Didn't work for me, i would have liked to buy this eventually after trying but it didn't work out. Great idea though and friendly author.
  3. bart
    bart
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Great add-on, thanks!
  4. Stuart Wright
    Stuart Wright
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    Does what it says on the box :)
  5. Puntocom
    Puntocom
    5/5,
    Works perfectly.
  6. lantek
    lantek
    5/5,
    A must have addon - works very well
  7. Mike Fara
    Mike Fara
    5/5,
    Excellent.
  8. Mick West
    Mick West
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Just what I needed, thanks. Also great that it excludes forums that the user does not have permission to view. Thanks!
  9. IcEWoLF
    IcEWoLF
    5/5,
    Excellent addon! Very useful!
  10. resonansER
    resonansER
    5/5,
    Thank YOU! Very smooth, light and very useful hack!