Digital Point Spy

Digital Point Spy 1.3.0

No permission to download
DigitalPoint.... just out of interest, will this show all new nodes? Eg.... if a new page is added will this show up? I'm just thinking forwards and if new content types are added in the future such as (gasp) blogs or articles.

Could we somehow limit this to threads/posts? It's an amazing plugin, but I don't want my users to see: X user is reporting Y post, or X user is starting a conversation with Y user.

Could we somehow limit this to threads/posts? It's an amazing plugin, but I don't want my users to see: X user is reporting Y post, or X user is starting a conversation with Y user.
/library/DigitalPointSpy/Listener/LoadClassDataWriter.php
replace everything with:
Code:
<?php
class DigitalPointSpy_Listener_LoadClassDataWriter
{
    public static function loadClassListener($class, &$extend)
    {
        if ($class === 'XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post')
        {
            $extend[] = 'DigitalPointSpy_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post';
        }
    }
}

/library/DigitalPointSpy/Listener/LoadClassDataWriter.php
replace everything with:
Code:
<?php
class DigitalPointSpy_Listener_LoadClassDataWriter
{
    public static function loadClassListener($class, &$extend)
    {
        if ($class === 'XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post')
        {
            $extend[] = 'DigitalPointSpy_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post';
        }
    }
}

Ok, I made the change, but when I start it up, I see the attached. It's really, really old post reports (from like 4 years ago). Is this normal? What am I doing wrong?

spy_reports.webpspy_reports.webp

Thanks for this great add on , do i get an option in admincp to exclude certain hidden forums from showing up ?

Alternatively what's the way to block contents from certain forums to show up?

I'd like to know this as well, any way we can exclude a particular forum id? I could really utilize that.

Oh, I see.

I am running a gender modification, that allows only males to see the males forum and the females to see the female forum. So it's likely the inquiries I got were just people seeing the threads in the Spy that should be able to see them and others can't.

If that's not the case, then it's likely due to a permission issue with the gender modification.

Thanks, DP.

Ya... if the mod is doing something weird like intercepting permissions and reassigning them when they view the forum itself on the fly, the user *technically* still had permissions (as far as the internal system is concerned). I'd make sure there's some sort of actual usergroup-based permissions that restrict forum access properly.

How about an option to show this in a sidebar? 5 events max excluding report post and personal conversation !!

Hmmm... we are using the same size restrictions for "action" as the moderator_log (which we are just piggybacking, so it should be the same action). The log shows the action is "comment_delete", and the column has a 25 character restriction (which obviously it's less than 25 characters). If you have phpMyAdmin (or something similar), can you look at the structure of dp_spy to make sure the action column didn't somehow get set to something less than 25 characters?

Getting a couple of these recently, any idea what could cause this (from Server Error Log):

Error Info:

ErrorException: json_encode() [<a href='function.json-encode'>function.json-encode</a>]: Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument - library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php:179

Stack Trace:

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'json_encode() [...', '/*/*/*...', 179, Array)
#1 /*/*/*/*/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php(179): json_encode(Array)
#2 /*/*/*/*/library/DigitalPointSpy/ViewPublic/Spy/Feed.php(7): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::jsonEncodeForOutput(Array)
#3 /*/*/*/*/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): DigitalPointSpy_ViewPublic_Spy_Feed->renderJson()
#4 /*/*/*/*/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php(88): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('DigitalPointSpy...', 'Json', Array, 'spy_feed')
#5 /*/*/*/*/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView('DigitalPointSpy...', Array, 'spy_feed', NULL)
#6 /*/*/*/*/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json), Array)
#7 /*/*/*/*/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Request State:

array(3) {
["url"] => string(63) "http://*/spy/feed?last=31537&r=0.28313547000288963"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["last"] => string(5) "31537"
["r"] => string(19) "0.28313547000288963"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom