[DBTech] DragonByte Tweet Poster

[DBTech] DragonByte Tweet Poster 1.4.0

No permission to download
I don't remember how specifically I set up the app on Twitter, and its developer portal doesn't allow me to see the permissions I gave it. All I can think of is to make sure you paste the right API keys in the right XenForo Options form fields.

Is this working for:

Add a resource -> thread is added automatically?

Add something else in another add-on -> thread is added automatically?

This happens by cron-job later? Because now nothing happens, when add a thread automatically.

I have added a lot of keys to the add-on.
I have set all forums to: Post new threads in this forum to Twitter: Yes
I have many new threads every day.

I have no single post at Twitter.

What can I do to find the problem, please?

The names?

API Key = your Consumer Key
API Key Secret = Your Consumer Secret

Correct?

Maybe it is better to do it manually after I have added title and description for SEO.
But how can I add a picture? The attachment is not used.

I need something like this, but I want to send posts from some threads after some checks like:

Send only if from user x,y,z
Send only if from group x
Send only if first line is like %this is the president speaking%

Do you have other ideas for using such an add-on?
Do we have the same or equal add-on for other sites like FB?

Also I want to send my posts with delay like:

cron-job: check thread in [1,2,3,4] for new posts older than x,
check it by rules specified by thread
check if og:image is set

so, i've set this up and made a forum post. How long does it take to appear on twitter feed? its been 10 mins, Havent seen anything.

Are there plans on creating some sort of manual queue for this add on?

It'd be a shame for a bot attack that would subsequently tweet out things that hopefully wouldn't get your account banned...

I'd like to manually review each tweet and just press "Post" if it passes the sniff test (or "delete all").

I paided for it but i can't still use it, can you please make a tutorial?
You didn’t pay for a free addon.
Are there plans on creating some sort of manual queue for this add on?

It'd be a shame for a bot attack that would subsequently tweet out things that hopefully wouldn't get your account banned...

I'd like to manually review each tweet and just press "Post" if it passes the sniff test (or "delete all").
This addon is designed to be used only for announcement posts, which can only be posted in by admins.

Reactions: frm
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Tweet Poster with a new update entry:

Update highlights

!!!This version requires PHP 7.4+!!!

This version adds a new feature; Per-forum Hash Tags. If you have multiple forums set up to auto-post new threads to Twitter, you can now configure hash tags for each forum individually in addition to the globally configured hash tags.

This version also refactors some backend code as well as fixing a compatibility issue with PHP 8.4.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Optional per-forum...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom