[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite]

[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite] 7.2.0

No permission to download
Business is done on an external site the same way every other developer that sells addons, nothing exclusive to DBTech.
I could’ve sworn we used to be able to buy stuff straight from the resource manager and then the downloads would unlock. Maybe I’m thinking of something else. Didn’t know it’s always external, learned something new.

Useless to continue this when I literally PMed you and you’re showing half the story here. I guess screenshots you can easily change around prove your point though 👍
Feel free to post some screenshots of your own, though I'm perfectly okay with you continuing to portray yourself this way.

Fillip

Do you not see I didn’t tag you. Stop tagging me lol. I’ll let PayPal do it’s thing and then just take it up with my CC company. Cheers 😂

That $100 USD must really mean a lot to your company, just sad at this point tbh.

Do you not see I didn’t tag you. Stop tagging me lol. I’ll let PayPal do it’s thing and then just take it up with my CC company. Cheers 😂

That $100 USD must really mean a lot to your company, just sad at this point tbh.

Why don't you discuss this topic elsewhere, and do you want to influence other users?
I ve used many add-ons created by this company for many years. (was vB.) and I've never seen any negative turn to anyone.
You may have had a problem, and maybe this problem have irritated you, but this is not the right place for discussion.
I hope the problem is solved in both sides.

It’s more the principle, to be honest. The more abrasive the customer, the more time and effort am I willing to put into defending our company’s reputation.

I’m also noticing you still haven’t produced any of those PMs you claimed we exchanged. I’d imagine you would have copies of the emails you received notifying you of a new PM, so there shouldn’t be any problems producing evidence of your claims :)

Fillip

Yes, because I want to go home, get to my computer and spend my thanksgiving weekend fighting an online battle with a company that goes the extra mile to hold on to every penny from unhappy very recent customers and not even provide a refund on something like branding removal after merely 45 minutes or so. It's a joke, I'll just go through CC company since your clearly bent on keeping a measly $100 bucks.

Have a good one, I have no time for this. 👍
Never seen a company this desperate to keep a few bucks lol. Something new every day.
but this is not the right place for discussion.
I agree, going to be taking my leave.

Yes, because I want to go home, get to my computer and spend my thanksgiving weekend fighting an online battle with a company that goes the extra mile to scam their customers out of $100 and not even provide a refund on something like branding removal after merely 45 minutes or so.
Interesting.

Would you not agree that making accusations towards someone should come with some form of burden of proof on the person making the accusations?

I'll just go through CC company since your clearly bent on keeping a measly $100 bucks.
For anyone following along at home, PayPal resolved the claim and found in our favour :)

Fillip

For anyone following along at home, PayPal resolved the claim and found in our favour :)
Lol, of course they did, it's an intangible purchase that your terms of service covers. I'll be going through CC instead.
Also did you just publicly brag about getting to keep $100 from an unhappy customer who won't be using your software.
LOL just when I thought this can't go any lower 😂 definitely deserves a like from me! Haha!

Lol, of course they did, it's an intangible purchase that your terms of service covers.
Which, to a reasonable individual, should be an indication that it would have been better to work with us to resolve the issue you reported rather than immediately try to charge back the purchase.

Fillip

Which, to a reasonable individual, should be an indication that it would have been better to work with us to resolve the issue you reported rather than immediately try to charge back the purchase.

Fillip
I did, I asked for a refund, you said no, not even to a partial branding refund.
I went through PayPal which was clear wouldn't work, therefore I'll go the long boring route through my bank

I did, I asked for a refund, you said no, not even to a partial branding refund.
To re-iterate: you never asked for a "partial branding refund".

Let me re-phrase my post:

Which, to a reasonable individual, should be an indication that it would have been better to work with us to allow us to attempt to fix the issue you reported rather than immediately try to charge back the purchase.

Fillip

To re-iterate: you never asked for a "partial branding refund".

Let me re-phrase my post:

Which, to a reasonable individual, should be an indication that it would have been better to work with us to allow us to attempt to fix the issue you reported rather than immediately try to charge back the purchase.

Fillip
A reasonable company would offer a branding refund and not scream no refunds within 45 minutes to an unhappy customer. Continued conversation here is meaningless. Enjoy the $100 for the time being I'm sure you guys need it ;) Cheers! 👍

A reasonable company would offer a branding refund and not scream no refunds within 45 minutes to an unhappy customer.
You are, of course, free to disagree with our policies :)

Enjoy the $100 for the time being I'm sure you guys need it ;) Cheers! 👍
Thanks :D I'll flag your tickets as "Closed" @ our site but I'll keep the threads open, so if you ever change your mind (before completing the bank chargeback, that is) feel free to reply and they should re-open (or post a new ticket if you continue to experience issues).

Fillip

You are, of course, free to disagree with our policies :)

Thanks :D I'll flag your tickets as "Closed" @ our site but I'll keep the threads open, so if you ever change your mind (before completing the bank chargeback, that is) feel free to reply and they should re-open (or post a new ticket if you continue to experience issues).

Fillip
👍

Well just like was advised, spoke to this company via PM and asked for partial refund.

They told me can not refund downloaded software.
Sure, that’s fine, but branding removal? That’s literally nothing to do with the software, and I purchased it in good faith that the add on would be a great addition as a courtesy to the developers who coded it. But nope nothing.

Let down.
Disappointed.
Issues still not fixed.
Broken code.
No partial refund offered on branding removal.
Simply put, pathetic theft and zero sympathy for customers.

Stay far far far away from doing any monetary transactions with @DragonByte Tech that’s really all I have to say and it’s my honest review of the company.

Any idea how to work arround this bug in php 7.3?
In PHP 7.2 works ok, but now is EOL.

Code:
ErrorException: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 4 - library/DBTech/Shout/Application/Core.php:284

Top Bottom