[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
Then if we use Configuration notification sender User-ID 1 and Purchase notifications User-ID 1 but does not send to recipients User-ID 1 when conversation are created.

ScreenShot01277.webp

Hey, I'm back again.

I'm sorry, but me and my folks got through another trouble regarding the add-on. We noticed that deleted members get their posts broken, as seen in this post: https://thrillerbark.com/threads/thanks-to-our-supporters.825/post-34583
And the relation is that we noticed it only happens when the add-on is enabled. When the shop is disabled, the deleted post works fine.

Can you help me out with this issue please?

Are you using the latest version? Check out the changelogs, I remember they fixed it recently.

Yes, that is correct. I click that spot and it asks to upload the image and it will upload but it then looks like the image has many lines through it. I made sure the image was at least 200x200 like it states.
What do you mean, many lines through it? Are you able to record a video clip of you uploading the icon and refreshing the AdminCP home page?

Its not currently doing the lines, but its showing all black now.
Very strange. Could you please zip the image and attach it here? I want to test this image myself to verify whether it's an issue with the image or with your server.

Do you have GD or ImageMagick enabled on your server? If you're using ImageMagick, make sure the extension is the latest available version for your PHP version. cPanel lets you update PECL extensions via their UI, unsure about how to do it manually.

Very strange. Could you please zip the image and attach it here? I want to test this image myself to verify whether it's an issue with the image or with your server.

Do you have GD or ImageMagick enabled on your server? If you're using ImageMagick, make sure the extension is the latest available version for your PHP version. cPanel lets you update PECL extensions via their UI, unsure about how to do it manually.
Ive attached the image.

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_1rsz_red-diamonds-ruby-red-diamond.webp
    rsz_1rsz_1rsz_red-diamonds-ruby-red-diamond.webp
    2.1 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom