[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
It's okay.

Do you guys have plans to implement this option in the future? I'm asking since I came previously from a XF 1.5 forum that had DB shop and it stacked there :/
The 2.1 version has feature parity with the XF 1.5 version. As far as I can remember, no such feature exists in the XF 1.5 version.

EDIT: I did find such a feature in the XF 1.5 version after doing some digging, if you post this in the product support forums @ DBTech I can look into it for future versions.

Last edited:
Hi, when I tried to merge 2 users, the following error displayed,

PHP:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'dbtech_shop_purchase_count' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217

Any idea to fix it? :unsure:

Hi, when I tried to merge 2 users, the following error displayed,

PHP:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'dbtech_shop_purchase_count' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217

Any idea to fix it? :unsure:
Was this a clean install or an upgrade from v6.0?

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version resolves a few reported bugs and addresses a problem with the way points generation was logged.

Most importantly, guest posts will now no longer display posts as textual HTML, restored to their full BBCode glory.

For changes, the way currency transactions were logged produced a problem when using Multi-Account detection add-ons. Now, when posts or threads are automatically generated and IP address logging is turned off, this is also reflected...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Unfortunately I still experience this error after upgrading:

Code:
An exception occurred: [Error] Call to a member function setItem() on null in src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Entity/Item.php on line 973

[LIST=1]
[*]DBTech\Shop\Entity\Item->getHandler() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 148
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 101
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get() in src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Entity/Purchase.php at line 217
[*]DBTech\Shop\Entity\Purchase->getHandler() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 148
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 101
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get() in src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Repository/Purchase.php at line 304
[*]DBTech\Shop\Repository\Purchase->DBTech\Shop\Repository\{closure}()
[*]array_filter() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php at line 189
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->filter() in src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Repository/Purchase.php at line 310
[*]DBTech\Shop\Repository\Purchase->getViewablePurchasesForUser() in src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Repository/Purchase.php at line 324
[*]DBTech\Shop\Repository\Purchase->filterActivePurchasesForUser() in src/addons/DBTech/Shop/XF/Entity/User.php at line 263
[*]DBTech\Shop\XF\Entity\User->hasPermission() in src/XF/Entity/User.php at line 559
[*]XF\Entity\User->canSearch()
[*]call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 999
[*]XF\Template\Templater->method() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/public/helper_js_global.php at line 183
[*]XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 701
[*]XF\Template\Templater->callMacro() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/helper_js_global.php at line 11
[*]XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 701
[*]XF\Template\Templater->callMacro() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/PAGE_CONTAINER.php at line 431
[*]XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1315
[*]XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Admin/App.php at line 243
[*]XF\Admin\App->renderPageHtml() in src/XF/App.php at line 1989
[*]XF\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Admin/App.php at line 122
[*]XF\Admin\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 362
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 53
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
[*]XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

UPDATE.

I think I found a solution to this issue (could this be a bug caused by Xenforo itself?!?)

You need to check "Overwrite Files" before starting the upgrade process.. looks like Xenforo didn't replace all the files when doing the upgrade, how come?!?

Last edited:
I think I found a solution to this issue (could this be a bug caused by Xenforo itself?!?)

You need to check "Overwrite Files" before starting the upgrade process.. looks like Xenforo didn't replace all the files when doing the upgrade, how come?!?
If you have edited any of the files for this add-on, the archive installer will not overwrite that file. That particular use case is exactly why they added the checkbox in the first place :D

But I checked the Setup file and it was identical to the older one, while after selecting the replace button, it was the right one (the updated one), altough I never touched the Setup file before, I was just trying to debug my issue. But good to know, thanks for the information!

@DragonByte Tech, I updated your plugin yesterday. After that I had problems with inserting pictures into messages. If I insert the picture in a new message in the thread, the picture is not inserted in the message. Instead of a picture the code is inserted:
[ATTACH=full]NameFile[/ATTACH]
This code inserts a link to the picture in the message, but the picture does not open by the link.
If I then edit this message, and insert a picture, then the picture is inserted normally into the message without any problems. If I disable your plugin, the pictures are inserted into the message too without problems.

@DragonByte Tech, I updated your plugin yesterday. After that I had problems with inserting pictures into messages. If I insert the picture in a new message in the thread, the picture is not inserted in the message. Instead of a picture the code is inserted:
[ATTACH=full]NameFile[/ATTACH]
This code inserts a link to the picture in the message, but the picture does not open by the link.
If I then edit this message, and insert a picture, then the picture is inserted normally into the message without any problems. If I disable your plugin, the pictures are inserted into the message too without problems.
I've released Patch Level 1 with a fix for this issue. The issue was also fixed in the previously released v6.1.3 update, so even if a license had expired between then and now, a renewal is not necessary to receive the fix.

Sorry about that.

Top Bottom