[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
I'm pretty sure these errors are caused by the post style item, they only show in error log when a thread is viewed that has a post style,

Code:
LogicException: Macro public:siropu_chat_room_message_helper :: message_content() error: Entity is read only src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:560
Generated by: Solidus Apr 24, 2019 at 3:58 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(553): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('display_style_g...', 20)
#1 src/addons/LiamW/AllRichUsernames/XF/Template/Templater.php(36): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetSet('display_style_g...', 20)
#2 src/addons/ThemeHouse/UserImprovements/XF/Template/Templater.php(20): LiamW\AllRichUsernames\XF\Template\Templater->fnUsernameClasses(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), NULL, Object(SV\UserEssentials\XF\Entity\User), true)
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/XF/Template/Templater.php(73): ThemeHouse\UserImprovements\XF\Template\Templater->fnUsernameClasses(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), NULL, Object(SV\UserEssentials\XF\Entity\User), true)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(3876): DBTech\Shop\XF\Template\Templater->fnUsernameClasses(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), NULL, Object(SV\UserEssentials\XF\Entity\User), true)
#5 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnUsernameLink(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), false, Object(SV\UserEssentials\XF\Entity\User), true, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(922): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s87/public/siropu_chat_room_message_helper.php(30): XF\Template\Templater->fn('username_link', Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#9 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s87/public/siropu_chat_room_message_row.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('siropu_chat_roo...', 'message_content', Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1374): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('siropu_chat_roo...', Array)
#12 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s87/public/siropu_chat_message_list.php(15): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:siropu_c...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#14 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s87/public/siropu_chat.php(532): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('siropu_chat_mes...', 'room', Array, Array)
#15 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#16 src/XF/Widget/WidgetRenderer.php(62): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('siropu_chat', Array)
#17 src/XF/Widget/WidgetRenderer.php(67): XF\Widget\WidgetRenderer->render()
#18 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1620): XF\Widget\WidgetRenderer->__toString()
#19 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s87/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(2655): XF\Template\Templater->widgetPosition('siropu_chat_all...', Array)
#20 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#21 src/XF/Pub/App.php(547): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#22 src/XF/App.php(1988): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

I'm pretty sure these errors are caused by the post style item
I don't believe so. DB Shop does not attempt to set any column that starts with display_style_g.

I'd recommend first trying to disable the mod "All Rich Usernames", or the mod "User Improvements".

Once you find the culprit, you can ask the correct author for support :)

@DragonByte Tech
Is it possible with this addon that user buy with credits (from your another addon) another usergroup but only for some time.

Something like buy "Premium usergroup" so user is immediately added/promoted to secondary usergroup and after x days user is demoted from that usergroup.

Something like buy "Premium usergroup" so user is immediately added/promoted to secondary usergroup and after x days user is demoted from that usergroup.
Yeah, you can set an expiry date on each item you sell in DB Shop. After the item expires, the user would be removed from that group :)

Is it possible to change the points XF on the currency of the plugin. If so, how is this done?
Where can I see a demo version of this plugin?

Is it possible to change the points XF on the currency of the plugin. If so, how is this done?
Where can I see a demo version of this plugin?
There is no demo version, sorry.

I don’t understand what you mean by “change the points XF”, can you clarify please?

There are standard XF points for trophies. In the plugin I want to make two currencies: standard XF points and plugin currency (for example credits). Can I do that and exchange one currency for another?

There are standard XF points for trophies. In the plugin I want to make two currencies: standard XF points and plugin currency (for example credits). Can I do that and exchange one currency for another?
It's not intended for this mod to be able to use XF's trophy points as a currency. It may work, but it's not officially supported.

It's not intended for this mod to be able to use XF's trophy points as a currency. It may work, but it's not officially supported.
I was hoping that the standard points for trophies could be exchanged for another currency that could be traded, stolen, etc. I don't want to make it so that the standard points could be stolen. And standard points provide more opportunities to encourage users than provided by the plugin for the default currency, which can only be earned for messages and threads. Maybe You will make it possible in the next update?

If I create an item that can be bought for standard XF points and returned back for default currency. Will it work? This complicates the actions of users, but at least so.

Last edited:
How can we keep using GIFs as shop icons like in the previous version? I just upgraded to xf 2.1, and looks like all my gifs have been converted to jpg. I tried enabling "Disable scaling" settings from the options but it didn't work either.

How can we keep using GIFs as shop icons like in the previous version? I just upgraded to xf 2.1, and looks like all my gifs have been converted to jpg. I tried enabling "Disable scaling" settings from the options but it didn't work either.
All the images need to use the same dimensions, and the dimensions in the settings need to be set prior to uploading them as icons. If the uploaded image size is different from the setting, it will resize them upon upload.

Thank you for your very fast reply! Just to make sure, if I upload a 200x200 gif, and in the settings the size is 200x200, it will not be converted to jpg then, right?

Thank you for your very fast reply! Just to make sure, if I upload a 200x200 gif, and in the settings the size is 200x200, it will not be converted to jpg then, right?
It shouldn't. From the code, it should only resize / crop images if the sizes are different.

Hi, I just have a question on this addon.

Right now for my xen 1 forum that I am about to upgrade, I have a money system that awards money points to people who make posts or I can award them points for doing something manually or just edit the points on their account via ACP.

Is that possible on this addon or would I need to get your other Credits addon?

Top Bottom