[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.6.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version contains a couple internal changes, but also fixes an issue that could occur while attempting to read a purchase's configuration.

Complete Change Log

Change: Update bundled Infinite Scroll library
Change: Add a missing property to type hinting
Fix: Fix server error when attempting to obtain purchase configuration

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would it be possible to promote users to a special group after they purchase some credits? Maybe depending also on the amount of credits they purchased?

There has to be a better way to view the cart on mobile.

Right now it's hidden under the "categories" button.

Even changing the "categories" button to "view cart" would be a step. I did this via the phrase editor, but then it doesn't make sense for desktop as it says "view cart" and lists categories.

Can you make the phrase on mobile unique somehow?

On mobile, It took me a while to find that "cart" was hidden under "view categories". My users will give up. Can something be done?

Can you add links to "view cart" on the popup that asks if you want to add an item to your cart? It makes sense that if they do add something to their cart, they might want to view their cart immediately.

Update highlights

This version resolves a number of bugs reported by the community, as well as improving the UX of the Thread Highlight and Thread Title Style items by correctly flagging them as only working on the user's own threads.

Complete Change Log

Change: Thread Highlight and Thread Title Style items can now only affect threads posted by the user who owns the item
Change: The default category description's link should now be correct...

Update highlights

This version adds support for og:image / twitter:image meta tags for item URLs, making your rich embeds in places like Twitter or Discord show the item's icon.

Furthermore, some internal code tweaks took place, for improved support for Xon's MultiPrefix.

Lastly, a few bugs discovered by @JoyFreak have been resolved. Thanks!

Note: If you are running...

Update highlights

This version fixes a couple race condition bugs, as well as an issue where old purchases without a purchase handler could generate a server error.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fix race condition triggering "Cannot delete an entity that has been partially updated" server error
Fix: Fix race condition with deleted users when upgrading from certain older versions
Fix: Fix "Call to a member function setPurchase() on null"

I'm unsure if it's just a coincidence but ever since upgrading from 6.4.3 -> 6.4.4, username effects are applying to the wrong people in certain sections of my site. I've tried rebuilding various caches to no avail. Please see this screenshot - the green underlines on the "Most messages" panel are showing the correct effects, the red underlines following are incorrect.

I'm unsure if it's just a coincidence but ever since upgrading from 6.4.3 -> 6.4.4, username effects are applying to the wrong people in certain sections of my site. I've tried rebuilding various caches to no avail. Please see this screenshot - the green underlines on the "Most messages" panel are showing the correct effects, the red underlines following are incorrect.
Can you elaborate on why you believe they are incorrect?

Can you elaborate on why you believe they are incorrect?
Sure, ObsidNyko's name in that screenshot is the easiest example. He set his name to have a dark green font, with a dark green glow. Yet, in some of the panels for that screenshot, we can see he has his dark green glow but his font color is actually fetching the same lime green another usee, Riker Slade, has set.

You can also see PlatinumChaosX has a gradient name color with an orange glow, yet in some panels of the screenshot he has no glow at all, or it fetches Riker Slade's glow and applies it to PlatinumChaosX.

This is evident on other pages too, on the BoardIndex PlatinumChaos has 3 visible styles on different sections - his ACTUAL style, one w/ plain orange text and Riker Slade's glow, and plain orange text with my purple glow.

You can see this when using DOM inspector. If PlatinumChaos has the CSS element dbtechuser1, and Riker Slade is dbtechuser2, you can see in some places the user2 CSS applaying to PlatinumChaos.

You can see this when using DOM inspector. If PlatinumChaos has the CSS element dbtechuser1, and Riker Slade is dbtechuser2, you can see in some places the user2 CSS applaying to PlatinumChaos.
So the CSS classes are correct, whereas the actual style is not?

That indicates that the style sheet itself might be at fault. Have you added any custom CSS to these items?

So the CSS classes are correct, whereas the actual style is not?

That indicates that the style sheet itself might be at fault. Have you added any custom CSS to these items?
No, Person A's CSS class will apply to Person B at random. I do have more CSS applied to these classes in my extra.less, however commenting them out issue still persists.

PlatinumChaosX should have the CSS class ".username--dbtechShopStyle82", which is an orange glow. He has it applied correctly in the "Most Messages" tab, but in "Staff Members" & "Most Profile Views" his CSS class is ".username--dbtechShopStyle83", which actually belongs to another user named Riker Slade.

On the board index we can see PlatinumChaosX is inheriting Riker Slades glow (green underline), and then in another forum he inherits Claraviolet's glow (red underline)

In this screenshot we can see Riker Slade having his correct CSS for his first reply, but then for every other one he seems to be inheriting PlatinumChaosX's settings. Riker Slade never had any CSS specified in extra.less, only through the Shop items, so there isn't really any consistency to how it happens.

Please let me know if there's anymore information I can provide.

Person A's CSS class will apply to Person B at random.
Is there any way to replicate this reliably, or is it completely random? This is the first time anyone has ever reported this, and it's not an issue I can replicate in my own member list, so without a way to reproduce this I'm not sure what I can do.

PlatinumChaosX should have the CSS class ".username--dbtechShopStyle82", which is an orange glow. He has it applied correctly in the "Most Messages" tab, but in "Staff Members" & "Most Profile Views" his CSS class is ".username--dbtechShopStyle83", which actually belongs to another user named Riker Slade.
Just for the record, in the dbtechShopStyleX text, the X is the purchase ID, not the user ID or item ID. The purchase ID is from the xf_dbtech_shop_purchase table.

If this issue can be replicate consistently, then please create a ticket @ DBTech so that I can look into it further.

Is there any way to replicate this reliably, or is it completely random? This is the first time anyone has ever reported this, and it's not an issue I can replicate in my own member list, so without a way to reproduce this I'm not sure what I can do.

Just for the record, in the dbtechShopStyleX text, the X is the purchase ID, not the user ID or item ID. The purchase ID is from the xf_dbtech_shop_purchase table.

If this issue can be replicate consistently, then please create a ticket @ DBTech so that I can look into it further.

It's not entirely random, it seems like the first mention of a user's name will be correct, and then the 2nd mention will use User B class, then the 3rd mention will use User C's class.

Before I create a ticket and potentially waste your time though, will I lose settings by uninstalling the addon and reinstalling 6.4.3? They're stored in a DB so I assume not, but I want to be sure before I try test the previous version, since as I said this happened following the upgrade to 6.4.4.

I've just discovered I'm running an under spec PHP version (7.2.34), so I find it likely this is the cause of the problem. I've just rolled back to Shop 6.4.3 which previously worked, so hopefully I can continue using that. I'll get on to my host about seeing if they can upgrade the PHP.

Last edited:
I have a question, what is xf_dbtech_shop_thread_ban?
Here's my slow sql query log, there's plenty like this

Code:
LIMIT 20 OFFSET 20;
# Time: 201120 22:45:29
# User@Host: db_user[db_buser] @ localhost []
# Thread_id: 40371510  Schema: database  QC_hit: No
# Query_time: 5.196516  Lock_time: 0.051277  Rows_sent: 20  Rows_examined: 10367
# Rows_affected: 0  Bytes_sent: 30957
SET timestamp=1605887129;
SELECT `xf_thread`.*, `xf_dbtech_shop_thread_ban_DBTechShopThreadBans_1`.*, `xf_user_User_2`.*, `xf_user_LastPoster_3`.*, `xf_thread_read_Read_4`.*, `xf_thread_user_post_UserPosts_5`.*, `xf_thread_watch_Watch_6`.*
            FROM `xf_thread`
            LEFT JOIN `xf_dbtech_shop_thread_ban` AS `xf_dbtech_shop_thread_ban_DBTechShopThreadBans_1` ON (`xf_dbtech_shop_thread_ban_DBTechShopThreadBans_1`.`thread_id` = `xf_thread`.`thread_id` AND `xf_dbtech_shop_thread_ban_DBTechShopThreadBans_1`.`user_id` = '121034')
LEFT JOIN `xf_user` AS `xf_user_User_2` ON (`xf_user_User_2`.`user_id` = `xf_thread`.`user_id`)
LEFT JOIN `xf_user` AS `xf_user_LastPoster_3` ON (`xf_user_LastPoster_3`.`user_id` = `xf_thread`.`last_post_user_id`)
LEFT JOIN `xf_thread_read` AS `xf_thread_read_Read_4` ON (`xf_thread_read_Read_4`.`thread_id` = `xf_thread`.`thread_id` AND `xf_thread_read_Read_4`.`user_id` = '121034')
LEFT JOIN `xf_thread_user_post` AS `xf_thread_user_post_UserPosts_5` ON (`xf_thread_user_post_UserPosts_5`.`thread_id` = `xf_thread`.`thread_id` AND `xf_thread_user_post_UserPosts_5`.`user_id` = '121034')
LEFT JOIN `xf_thread_watch` AS `xf_thread_watch_Watch_6` ON (`xf_thread_watch_Watch_6`.`thread_id` = `xf_thread`.`thread_id` AND `xf_thread_watch_Watch_6`.`user_id` = '121034')
            WHERE (`xf_thread`.`node_id` = 86) AND ((`xf_thread`.`discussion_state` = 'moderated' AND `xf_thread`.`user_id` = 121034) OR (`xf_thread`.`discussion_state` IN ('visible'))) AND (`xf_thread`.`sticky` = 0)
            ORDER BY `xf_thread`.`last_post_date` DESC

It's a empty table

1605889857730.webp

I have a question, what is xf_dbtech_shop_thread_ban?
Here's my slow sql query log, there's plenty like this

Code:
LIMIT 20 OFFSET 20;
# Time: 201120 22:45:29
# User@Host: db_user[db_buser] @ localhost []
# Thread_id: 40371510  Schema: database  QC_hit: No
# Query_time: 5.196516  Lock_time: 0.051277  Rows_sent: 20  Rows_examined: 10367
# Rows_affected: 0  Bytes_sent: 30957
SET timestamp=1605887129;
SELECT `xf_thread`.*, `xf_dbtech_shop_thread_ban_DBTechShopThreadBans_1`.*, `xf_user_User_2`.*, `xf_user_LastPoster_3`.*, `xf_thread_read_Read_4`.*, `xf_thread_user_post_UserPosts_5`.*, `xf_thread_watch_Watch_6`.*
            FROM `xf_thread`
            LEFT JOIN `xf_dbtech_shop_thread_ban` AS `xf_dbtech_shop_thread_ban_DBTechShopThreadBans_1` ON (`xf_dbtech_shop_thread_ban_DBTechShopThreadBans_1`.`thread_id` = `xf_thread`.`thread_id` AND `xf_dbtech_shop_thread_ban_DBTechShopThreadBans_1`.`user_id` = '121034')
LEFT JOIN `xf_user` AS `xf_user_User_2` ON (`xf_user_User_2`.`user_id` = `xf_thread`.`user_id`)
LEFT JOIN `xf_user` AS `xf_user_LastPoster_3` ON (`xf_user_LastPoster_3`.`user_id` = `xf_thread`.`last_post_user_id`)
LEFT JOIN `xf_thread_read` AS `xf_thread_read_Read_4` ON (`xf_thread_read_Read_4`.`thread_id` = `xf_thread`.`thread_id` AND `xf_thread_read_Read_4`.`user_id` = '121034')
LEFT JOIN `xf_thread_user_post` AS `xf_thread_user_post_UserPosts_5` ON (`xf_thread_user_post_UserPosts_5`.`thread_id` = `xf_thread`.`thread_id` AND `xf_thread_user_post_UserPosts_5`.`user_id` = '121034')
LEFT JOIN `xf_thread_watch` AS `xf_thread_watch_Watch_6` ON (`xf_thread_watch_Watch_6`.`thread_id` = `xf_thread`.`thread_id` AND `xf_thread_watch_Watch_6`.`user_id` = '121034')
            WHERE (`xf_thread`.`node_id` = 86) AND ((`xf_thread`.`discussion_state` = 'moderated' AND `xf_thread`.`user_id` = 121034) OR (`xf_thread`.`discussion_state` IN ('visible'))) AND (`xf_thread`.`sticky` = 0)
            ORDER BY `xf_thread`.`last_post_date` DESC

It's a empty table

View attachment 240120
There’s a “ban user from thread” item, which uses that table. It has no impact on a slow query log entry like that.

Top Bottom