[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
Is this addon require credits addon too, I guess?
It doesn't require DB Credits, but the methods of earning points in this add-on are limited to new threads and new posts only. It's expected that you would use DB Credits to handle earning points for various other activities :)

It doesn't require DB Credits, but the methods of earning points in this add-on are limited to new threads and new posts only. It's expected that you would use DB Credits to handle earning points for various other activities :)

Then DB Credits will give a wide variety of permissions, is that's correct?

Depends what you mean by permissions. If you mean events it can earn or charge credits for, a full list can be found in its feature list :)

Then I'm confused with this addon, what it does without DB Credits? Can it be used whole feature list or its required DB Credits?

Then I'm confused with this addon, what it does without DB Credits? Can it be used whole feature list or its required DB Credits?
Please see my previous post:
With the Shop addon, you can earn points for posting posts and threads.
With the Credits addon, you can earn points for multiple other activities as well.

Please see my previous post:

With the Shop addon, you can earn points for posting posts and threads.
With the Credits addon, you can earn points for multiple other activities as well.

Thanks, regarding purchasing items, are they already included in the addon? Would be great to have some demo, to avoid so many questions.

One more question, is there could be any potential reason that my forum to be damaged if I'll decide to uninstall this addon, or any addons created by you?

Top Bottom