[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
That is an issue with your theme, you will need to contact the person who created your theme. If they require me to make any changes to support their theme I'd be happy to do so.

That's Theme House theme, so let me contact them, I was asking somewhere above if there are any issues...

That's Theme House theme, so let me contact them, I was asking somewhere above if there are any issues...
Surely you cannot be suggesting that I would know about any potential conflict between this add-on and any other add-on or theme in existence? You asked if there were any known issues with this add-on, and there are none. If ThemeHouse need me to make any changes to my add-on, that would give rise to a new issue. As of the time of writing, there are no known issues.

One more thing, where I can add item icon or image?
Click the default cog icon in the AdminCP list, or use the "Edit item icon" link via the front-end.

Surely you cannot be suggesting that I would know about any potential conflict between this add-on and any other add-on or theme in existence? You asked if there were any known issues with this add-on, and there are none. If ThemeHouse need me to make any changes to my add-on, that would give rise to a new issue. As of the time of writing, there are no known issues.

Click the default cog icon in the AdminCP list, or use the "Edit item icon" link via the front-end.
Thanks , found it, regarding lottery prizes, how I can set it up, I mean set up the numbers and the rewards.

I have already contacted Th

Thanks , found it, regarding lottery prizes, how I can set it up, I mean set up the numbers and the rewards.

I have already contacted Th
You can find most setup options under the "DragonByte Shop" AdminCP left side menu. It's usually faster to look through and familiarise yourself with the pages and settings than to ask every single question, as I can't always check back in here every 5 minutes :)

You can find most setup options under the "DragonByte Shop" AdminCP left side menu. It's usually faster to look through and familiarise yourself with the pages and settings than to ask every single question, as I can't always check back in here every 5 minutes :)

Alright. Cheers, I will try to figure it out :)

One more thing, how I can assign credits myself, I tried from admincp, but there is not any save button under credits.

I tried again, seems there are some issues when saving. Because does not save the amount of credits entered.

One more thing, just tried , I've deposited some small credits ,and received notification '' You deposited x credits into DragonByte Bank'' , how I can change the name of the bank ?

I tried again, seems there are some issues when saving. Because does not save the amount of credits entered.
No, there are no issues when saving. Make sure you have an Adjust event set up if you've integrated the Shop and Credits currencies.

One more thing, just tried , I've deposited some small credits ,and received notification '' You deposited x credits into DragonByte Bank'' , how I can change the name of the bank ?
You can customise event names via the event manager in Credits, and you can customise phrases via the phrase manager. The phrase manager is a default XenForo feature.

Please do be aware that it's very difficult to keep up with questions @ this site, so it would be preferable to start new support tickets @ DBTech rather than simply posting multiple posts in a row here. I can't guarantee I'll be able to answer every question in this thread.

Top Bottom