The following error occurred:
Invalid data writer '\DBTech\Shop\DataManager\Transactionlog' specified

Xenforo 1.5.17, fresh install.

Install DBTech Shop 6.0.0 Beta 6

Attempt to post a thread:
Code:
The following error occurred:
Invalid data writer '\DBTech\Shop\DataManager\Transactionlog' specified
Is this a clean install of the shop (no previous files) or an upgrade?

Are you sure you uploaded all the files?

Fillip

I'm unable to replicate this issue, sorry. Do be aware that the "src" folder is required for XF1 too, a lot of people think that folder is only for XF2 and as such skip it.

Fillip

I'm unable to replicate this issue, sorry. Do be aware that the "src" folder is required for XF1 too, a lot of people think that folder is only for XF2 and as such skip it.

Fillip

Is there anything I can do? All the files are uploaded, and I've tried every version of the beta. Both on my production and dev forums.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Feature: [XF2] The "User has purchased an item of the following item type:" feature from XF1 is now available on XF2
Feature: Conversations notifying users that they have received a gift will now include a link to the Active/Hidden settings panel
Change: The "No Configuration" checkbox will no longer be displayed when gifting an item if reconfigure is turned off in the item settings.
Change: Improved the display for messages along with gifted items
Fix:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update highlights

This release fixes a few lingering issues from the 6.0.1 update.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Single use flag for the Post Style item would disable the Configure link
Fix: Phrase fixes in the AdminCP for certain items
Fix: Fixed an issue where certain URL parameters would not work correctly if content titles were disabled

Update highlights

This release fixes a few lingering issues from the 6.0.2 update.

Special thanks to Siropu for helping me fix the incompatibility between our two mods :)

Complete Change Log

Fix: Phrase fixes in the front-end for certain items
Fix: Fixed an issue where Post Style would not apply to posts if Siropu's Ads Manager was installed.

Resource Guidelines Update

What is happening?
On the 11th of July 2018, XenForo published their Resource Guidelines aimed at ensuring performance & stability of XenForo modifications. At the moment, this product does not meet these standards, due to the fact that this product has been engineered to allow the core code to run on both XenForo 1 and XenForo 2.

As a result, I am beginning work on re-engineering this product to become a "native"...

I just purchased the add-on. The name change is working fine, but the Username Style isn't working for me. Is there anything in particular I need to do for it to work?

I just purchased the add-on. The name change is working fine, but the Username Style isn't working for me. Is there anything in particular I need to do for it to work?
Can you please provide more information? I will need more information than "it doesn't work" in order to assist you :)

Fillip

Can you please provide more information? I will need more information than "it doesn't work" in order to assist you :)

Fillip

I've used hex code, i've tried on different accounts and the name color doesn't change. It does show that I've purchased the item and it allows me to configure it .But the name color doesn't change.

I've used hex code, i've tried on different accounts and the name color doesn't change. It does show that I've purchased the item and it allows me to configure it .But the name color doesn't change.
Check the template modifications page to make sure the modifications from the shop mod have all applied correctly.

Fillip

Top Bottom