[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
Hello again :)

Screen_Shot_2017_04_30_at_5_14_05_PM.png

My postbit displays 4 items across. If a member has less than that, as shown in the screenshot above, is it possible to center those items in the postbit?

Hello again :)

Screen_Shot_2017_04_30_at_5_14_05_PM.png

My postbit displays 4 items across. If a member has less than that, as shown in the screenshot above, is it possible to center those items in the postbit?
I don't believe the postbit items have a wrapper template so that wouldn't be possible at this time, sorry :(

Fillip

I use Automatic Thread Bump in DB Shop' item, when I input Thread ID for auto bump, I saw the thread bumped to the top but when I click to this thread and read it then go back to the forum index and I saw the thread is still is in Unread status.

Is there anyone else got the same problem like that?

Thanks, does dragonbyte offer discount for student project? Our teacher as us to create a product and we chose forum custom shop.
Sorry, I'm not sure I fully understand. Are you saying you want to submit our product as your own school project?

Fillip

Sorry, I'm not sure I fully understand. Are you saying you want to submit our product as your own school project?

Fillip
Sorry for not being clear. I was asking if DragonByte would offer discount price for student. We plan to buy DragonByte Shop and DragonByte Credit for our Computer Science class and would appreciate if you would offer discount to support us.

Sorry for not being clear. I was asking if DragonByte would offer discount price for student. We plan to buy DragonByte Shop and DragonByte Credit for our Computer Science class and would appreciate if you would offer discount to support us.
I will need you to clarify your intended purpose for the product. You said "Our teacher [asked] us to create a product and we chose forum custom shop."

That sounds like you are planning to purchase the Shop and Credits mod so that you can submit those products to your Computer Science class for its project.

Can you please clarify if that is your intention?

Fillip

Yes, the assignment is to create an online product: website like blog or forum, webapp, movie, anything that can be accessed on the internet. Then impress the class with all of the positive effects it can bring to users. So we pick an online forum for our school to discuss and exchange information. And the shop and credit could be a great addition to this forum, to encourage more interaction between users. I hope it is clear now.

How do I change shadow affect in DragonByte Shop from text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #color;

to: text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #color;

Is there any feature to have a Quantity. For example, if you set the quantity to 1 and someone buys said item in the shop the item is no longer displayed on the shop?

For example, let's say I want to add an item like "User name color" and only want 5 people to be able to buy it, i can set the quantity to 5. After the first 5 people buy it that item is no longer displayed.

Hello!

For some reason, the option to 'configure' doesn't appear in some of my users inventory for the Username Change item. Does this have something to do with XF's own username change system?

For some reason, the option to 'configure' doesn't appear in some of my users inventory for the Username Change item. Does this have something to do with XF's own username change system?
Is the item flagged as Gift Only? I'll need to see the item's configuration to diagnose further.

Fillip

The Allow Re-Configuration flag is turned off, meaning that users need to tick the "no configuration" box when gifting it, otherwise it will be un-configurable for the recipient.

Fillip

The Allow Re-Configuration flag is turned off, meaning that users need to tick the "no configuration" box when gifting it, otherwise it will be un-configurable for the recipient.

Fillip

If Re-Configuration flag is turned off then why not "noconfiguration" box ticked by default when gifting ?

Top Bottom