[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
Correct, they are only meant to be example text so they are not phrases.
Hope you change them to phrases. As you know we are using Persian Language ;)

I can look into that for the future :)
Thanks. Will be so useful.

That is already a feature, however they may not show on initial item creation. You can edit the item after creation to upload an icon.
Do you have any plan to add upload icon to initial item creation?

Also:
  • I translated these words, but still being displayed as English in front end:
    • Unique (in add new item page)
    • Exclusive (in add new item page)
  • Also it seems name of Item Types can't be translated.

Regarding the lottery, i maybe missing something obvious, but i have the cron set to run at 8pm. However, when you look at the info for the lottery on the site, it always says next draw time is 2am. How can i adjust this to match the cron run time, thanks

Do you have any plan to add upload icon to initial item creation?
Not at this time, no, due to the added complexity of not knowing the item ID prior to uploading the image.

Also:
  • I translated these words, but still being displayed as English in front end:
    • Unique (in add new item page)
    • Exclusive (in add new item page)
  • Also it seems name of Item Types can't be translated.
Is this in the "Item Management" page, you mean?

There's no translation support for the Item Management at the moment, though you can manually edit them in the database (xf_dbtech_shop_itemtype table) and then click Repair Cache.

Regarding the lottery, i maybe missing something obvious, but i have the cron set to run at 8pm. However, when you look at the info for the lottery on the site, it always says next draw time is 2am. How can i adjust this to match the cron run time, thanks
Lotteries are always drawn at midnight server time, the cron job's draw time is not related. There's no method for adjusting that at this time, sorry :(

Fillip

• I clicked on "purchase" for an item. Then it added to cart successfylly. In opened popup, I clicked on "View Shop Inventory", although it added "#category1" to the end of url, but nothing happened.
  • I added a profile music as item. Set it to Unique. Added it to my cart. In Checkout page, I changed 1 to 5 for Quantity. Saved it. Although it didn't change it, but it didn't show me any error too (this way the user thinks that there is something wrong with site. It would be better if an error would be displayed that says why the user can't have more than 1 of that item)
  • An item is Exclusive. So user can purchase it just once. Now, I purchased in for myself. So, now I can't purchase it once more. Its ok till here. But the problem is that I can't Gift purchase it as Gift to anyone else too! (logically I should be able to Purchase it as Gift for unlimited users, although again once for each user. Just I should be limited to purchase it more than once for MYSELF)
  • I purchased an item. But still in shop next to its price it says "Already Owned / In Cart". Its not in my cart anymore. I finished the purchase process and its now in my inventory, not in my cart.
  • When I purchase an item, this comes on header for a moment => "item purchased" (I couldn't find it to translate it. I found "dbtech_shop_item_purchased_x" but its different)
  • Although the currency has 0 decimals, and it is ok in 99% of the places, but next to purchased item, for "Buyback price" it has .00 next to price.
Is this in the "Item Management" page, you mean?

There's no translation support for the Item Management at the moment, though you can manually edit them in the database (xf_dbtech_shop_itemtype table) and then click Repair Cache.
Not specially there. In front-end I mean. For example here:
2016-10-12_21-22-39.webp
Its front-end and normally users should see things based on their language. (admin side is not so important for me as you saw I mostly use English in admin side)

Last edited:
Where the player of profile music will be displayed after configuration? I purchase profile music and set a mp3 url for it and saved it (in options, auto play is also activated)
But there is nothing in my profile related to music.

I clicked on "purchase" for an item. Then it added to cart successfylly. In opened popup, I clicked on "View Shop Inventory", although it added "#category1" to the end of url, but nothing happened.
This is working as intended. That button closes the overlay.

I added a profile music as item. Set it to Unique. Added it to my cart. In Checkout page, I changed 1 to 5 for Quantity. Saved it. Although it didn't change it, but it didn't show me any error too (this way the user thinks that there is something wrong with site. It would be better if an error would be displayed that says why the user can't have more than 1 of that item)
That's currently working as intended, however I can look into adding an error message if something like that happens.

An item is Unique. So user can purchase it just once. Now, I purchased in for myself. So, now I can't purchase it once more. Its ok till here. But the problem is that I can't Gift purchase it as Gift to anyone else too! (logically I should be able to Purchase it as Gift for unlimited users, although again once for each user. Just I should be limited to purchase it more than once for MYSELF)
I will look into whether I can enable the "Purchase as Gift" option even if the item is unique :)

I purchased an item. But still in shop next to its price it says "Already Owned / In Cart". Its not in my cart anymore. I finished the purchase process and its now in my inventory, not in my cart.
The keywords there being "already owned". If the item is unique, and it's either in your inventory or in your cart, that will display.

When I purchase an item, this comes on header for a moment => "item purchased" (I couldn't find it to translate it. I found "dbtech_shop_item_purchased_x" but its different)
That is a known issue that will be corrected in a future version.

Although the currency has 0 decimals, and it is ok in 99% of the places, but next to purchased item, for "Buyback price" it has .00 next to price.
I'll look into that for a future version :)

Not specially there. In front-end I mean. For example here:
View attachment 142114
Its front-end and normally users should see things based on their language. (admin side is not so important for me as you saw I mostly use English in admin side)
Like I said, there's no translation support for those item types as they are titles in the same way forum titles cannot be translated for different languages. Even if I choose the English language @ your site, your forums will still be displayed in Farsi if they were created using the Farsi language as their titles :)

Where the player of profile music will be displayed after configuration? I purchase profile music and set a mp3 url for it and saved it (in options, auto play is also activated)
But there is nothing in my profile related to music.
Have you tried this on a default (unmodified) skin? Can you also try disabling all other products? It may be a conflict somewhere, as we've had no other reports of this not working for anyone.

Fillip

This is working as intended. That button closes the overlay.
It doesn't close it. (at least it doesn't in my site. Both in custom and defaul style)

I will look into whether I can enable the "Purchase as Gift" option even if the item is unique :)
And also for Exclusive please. Thanks

The keywords there being "already owned". If the item is unique, and it's either in your inventory or in your cart, that will display.
Item is exclusive and it is purchased. But still shows "Already Owned / In Cart". I think "In cart" should be removed now, because its in inventory now.

Like I said, there's no translation support for those item types as they are titles in the same way forum titles cannot be translated for different languages. Even if I choose the English language @ your site, your forums will still be displayed in Farsi if they were created using the Farsi language as their titles :)
Right. Hope you find a way for it one day, as its a little weird to show list of item types in english in site, where all of them are in other words in our language and in shop too. Thanks

Have you tried this on a default (unmodified) skin? Can you also try disabling all other products? It may be a conflict somewhere, as we've had no other reports of this not working for anyone.
I tested it in default style too, and it doesn't show any player too. (but not with all plugins disabled. Of course I just have one add-on that affects on profile. and I disabled it and nothing happened)

It doesn't close it. (at least it doesn't in my site. Both in custom and defaul style)
Can you check your browser's dev tools for any JS errors?

Item is exclusive and it is purchased. But still shows "Already Owned / In Cart". I think "In cart" should be removed now, because its in inventory now.
Sorry, I don't think I made myself clear: "Already Owned / In Cart" means that the item is either in your inventory or in your cart. If your item is in your inventory, then that message should appear.

I tested it in default style too, and it doesn't show any player too. (but not with all plugins disabled. Of course I just have one add-on that affects on profile. and I disabled it and nothing happened)
Is the item also Active and not Hidden, in your inventory configuration?

Fillip

Can you check your browser's dev tools for any JS errors?
Got it. It happens when I'm already in shop's page. There, when I click on it, it doesn't close the popup, and nothing in console too.

Sorry, I don't think I made myself clear: "Already Owned / In Cart" means that the item is either in your inventory or in your cart. If your item is in your inventory, then that message should appear.
Isn't better to show "Already Owned / In Inventory" when you finished the process of purchase. (when you want to purchase, you click on purchase button. Now the item goes to your cart. Then you checkout and pay. When paid, it comes out from cart and goes to inventory. So its better now to say "Already Owned" or "Already Owned / In Inventory")

Is the item also Active and not Hidden, in your inventory configuration?
It is Hidden. But is it important? In description of hidden it says "...never be displayed in the postbit...".

Got it. It happens when I'm already in shop's page. There, when I click on it, it doesn't close the popup, and nothing in console too.
I've simply removed that button in the next version, as it pretty much does the same as the Close button, we don't need two buttons that do the same thing.

It is Hidden. But is it important? In description of hidden it says "...never be displayed in the postbit...".
I'll update the phrase, it's intended to not be displayed in the profiles if it's hidden.

Fillip

• When you click on "Sellback" or "Discard", it doesn't ask you to confirm the action.
  • I purchased an item. Configured it and added mp3 url to it. Then Gifted it to a user (didn't check "No Configuration". So the user should get the gift with the mp3 url configured for it. But the use got a profile music item without the mp3 url configured for it)
  • When I gift something to someone and I don't write any message for it, he/she get a pm and it is written "They left you the following message:" (when the message is empty, then better to hide this part in pm. Because below it its empty in pm and receiver thinks that something was wrong and he didn't get his message.)

When you click on "Sellback" or "Discard", it doesn't ask you to confirm the action.
I agree that it's sub-optimal for this to happen, so I'll endeavour to add this in the next version.

I purchased an item. Configured it and added mp3 url to it. Then Gifted it to a user (didn't check "No Configuration". So the user should get the gift with the mp3 url configured for it. But the use got a profile music item without the mp3 url configured for it)
I'll add this to the list.

When I gift something to someone and I don't write any message for it, he/she get a pm and it is written "They left you the following message:" (when the message is empty, then better to hide this part in pm. Because below it its empty in pm and receiver thinks that something was wrong and he didn't get his message.)
I'll see about splitting the phrase in two, one for with and one for without a message.

Fillip

Also:
  • Please add a process of Asking the Receiver to "Start Using" the Gift. (Why? Imagine I purchase a profile music and configure it and add a url to a music that is not good for you. Then I gift it to you. It will be played in your profile until you come and disable it :D )

Also:
  • Please add a new tab to Trade page for "Rejected Trades" (I means those trades that is rejected from the beginning, when the user received the invitation) (it has different usages in some cases. If needed I can bring some examples. Although you know.)
  • When a trade is accepted and finalized, and it goes to "Completed Trade" tab, we can't click on it to see its details. (would be nice if we could see their details)
  • I checked to receive pm when an item is configured. Now I start a trade with someone, then you accept and get that item from me (or I gift it to you). Now the systems sends me a pm that the item is configured and in it I see "MP3 URL : N/A".
Also about Trade, I'm a little confused. Lets see what happened when a trade completed:
  • A offered his Profile Music item and 600 of Currency-1. (I think A means I'll sell my profile music item to you and its price is 600 of Currency-1)
  • B modified and said my offered currency is 400. (So, I think B means I'll purchase your profile music item with 400 of currency-1)
  • A accepted it. (Now I think Profile music item should be transferred to B and then A should get 400 currency-1 and B should loose 400 of his currency)
  • The result was:
    • ITEM-1 transferred to B (its ok)
    • 200 decreased from A's currency ( :confused: )
    • 200 added to B's currency. ( :confused: )
Maybe I misunderstood the goal? or its a bug?

Please add a new tab to Trade page for "Rejected Trades" (I means those trades that is rejected from the beginning, when the user received the invitation) (it has different usages in some cases. If needed I can bring some examples. Although you know.)
I can add that to the list :)

When a trade is accepted and finalized, and it goes to "Completed Trade" tab, we can't click on it to see its details. (would be nice if we could see their details)
I'll add that to the list too :)

I checked to receive pm when an item is configured. Now I start a trade with someone, then you accept and get that item from me (or I gift it to you). Now the systems sends me a pm that the item is configured and in it I see "MP3 URL : N/A".
That's a by-product of how it works, sorry.

Maybe I misunderstood the goal? or its a bug?
600 that A offered minus the 400 that B offered, is 200 that A paid to B :)

Fillip

@DragonByte Tech

I've come across two bugs, one when a user discards an item the following server error is being generated:
PHP:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: seller - library/DBTech/Shop/Item/Abstract.php:1226
Generated By: Urek Mazino, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xxxx/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/Item/Abstract.php(1226): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/xxxx/...', 1226, Array)
#1 /home/xxxx/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/Action/Inventory.php(290): DBTech_Shop_Item_Abstract->discard(141)
#2 /home/xxxxx/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/Application/Core.php(333): DBTech_Shop_Action_Inventory->actionDiscard()
#3 /home/xxxxx/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Shop.php(38): DBTech_Shop_Application_Core->runAction()
#4 /home/xxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): DBTech_Shop_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Shop->actionIndex()
#5 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(70) "http://orojackson.com/shop/wanted-upgrade.141/inventory?action=discard"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
   ["action"] => string(7) "discard"
   ["do"] => string(9) "inventory"
   ["id"] => int(141)
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }

And the second,

If two user group change items are brought together, either one activates or both fails to activate.
  • Add two different items of user group change to cart
  • Check out
  • Either one activates, or none of them activate. But the currency is deducted and it shows on your inventory, but the user is not a part of one of the groups.

Last edited:
  • missing phrase: dbtech_shop_invalid_user
  • in Steal: isn't it better to give a little to target, when stealer is unsuccessfull? (Now, I attempt to steal from you. If successfull, you will loose credit, and if not, I'll loose some amount. But if was better you get some, when I fail to steal.)
600 that A offered minus the 400 that B offered, is 200 that A paid to B :)
Aha. I found where I misunderstood. Thanks

• I wish it was possible to write a note or message each time that we modify a trade. Just like when we can add message when we want to invite someone to trade. This way we can trade a lot better. we can say why we modified or what is the reason of our new offer.

I've come across two bugs, one when a user discards an item the following server error is being generated
That has already been patched in the live download, sorry about that.

If two user group change items are brought together, either one activates or both fails to activate.
  • Add two different items of user group change to cart
  • Check out
  • Either one activates, or none of them activate. But the currency is deducted and it shows on your inventory, but the user is not a part of one of the groups.
Is this primary or secondary user group change?

Fillip

Top Bottom