[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
I select the "Active", but it doesn't appear any configuration window. User profile either.
There are 3 possible reasons for this:
  1. The item has been configured previously, and Can Re-Configure is turned off.
  2. The item is set as Only Giftable
  3. The item has reached its expiry date
Could you please check which of these applies to you?

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

New Features:

XenForo "News Handler" / Activity Tab Integration
  • Lottery Ticket Bought
  • Winnin Lottery Ticket

AdminCP: Upload Item Image
  • In the Manage Items interface, you can now upload Icons and Shop Icons directly
  • May require CHMOD on some servers, there will be banners alerting you if this is the case

Steal
  • Members can steal currency from other members
  • Can be globally turned off in the settings...

Read the rest of this update entry...

To make sure it doesn't get buried in the change log: item icons have moved from /data/DBTech/Shop/images to /styles/DBTech/Shop in order to better conform to XenForo's folder structures.

If you have uploaded any custom icons to the previous directory, which I realise may not have happened as the upload location wasn't very well documented, please move those uploaded items to the new subdirectories. You won't have to manually edit all your already created items, the installer takes care of updating existing item configurations :)

Furthermore, there's now support for directly uploading new icons via the Manage Items interface, so you should have a much easier time customising the Shop to your liking after installing v4.1.0 :D

Fillip

I just installed the update - love it! But when I try to steal, sometimes I'll get an "unable to handle this request" error, and sometimes I'll get a "this currency does not exist" error. If I go back and try again, it'll work on the third try.

If you need to check out the board, the login info that I sent before in convo still works.

Argument 2 passed to DBTech_Shop_Application_DataManager::verifyUserIdOrZero() must be an instance of DBTech_Shop_DataManager, none given, called in /home/soft/public_html/***/library/DBTech/Shop/DataManager/Helper/Shop.php on line 24 and defined when trying to edit a store via front end?

Argument 2 passed to DBTech_Shop_Application_DataManager::verifyUserIdOrZero() must be an instance of DBTech_Shop_DataManager, none given, called in /home/soft/public_html/***/library/DBTech/Shop/DataManager/Helper/Shop.php on line 24 and defined when trying to edit a store via front end?
I'm unable to replicate this issue, could you please give me more details about what you were trying to save / any other details?

Fillip

The shop has been working perfectly for me from version 4.0.0 and before, but versions 4.0.1 and 4.1 give me errors.

After upgrading, my forums completely cease to function and I get an HTML Error 500.

It seems to be the difference in the Shop.php file. Here's the error I receive from the logs:
Code:
PHP Fatal error:  Arrays are not allowed in class constants in /home/mgntm/sites/mgn/forum/library/DBTech/Shop/Model/Shop.php on line 12, referer: http://www.mywebsite.com/forum/threads/hey-guys-i-am-thydrslen.5074/

In an effort to try and resolve this issue, I've completely uninstalled the addon and deleted all old files and installed a fresh copy of 4.1 without any luck. I've also deleted the thread that that error is referencing and still getting the error.

If I delete the DBTech folder under the library directory and replace it with the old version (4.0.0), everything works correctly again.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

The shop has been working perfectly for me from version 4.0.0 and before, but versions 4.0.1 and 4.1 give me errors.
Sorry about that, I've had to raise the minimum PHP version to 5.6 because I need to take advantage of functionality not available in PHP 5.5 or earlier :(

I wanted to maintain compatibility with PHP 5.4 but sadly that is no longer possible. If you are not running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, could you please upgrade to the latest version of PHP5? If you are running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, I'm going to have to ask you to add a 3rd party repo in order to install PHP 5.6 :(

Sorry :(

Fillip

Sorry about that, I've had to raise the minimum PHP version to 5.6 because I need to take advantage of functionality not available in PHP 5.5 or earlier :(
I wanted to maintain compatibility with PHP 5.4 but sadly that is no longer possible. If you are not running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, could you please upgrade to the latest version of PHP5? If you are running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, I'm going to have to ask you to add a 3rd party repo in order to install PHP 5.6 :(
Ah, now it all makes sense. I'll look into upgrading to PHP v5.6 then.

Thanks for your quick response!

I'm unable to replicate this issue, could you please give me more details about what you were trying to save / any other details?

Fillip
Howdy this seems to have been fixed when upgrading to latest version :)

however images not showing in the store, seems the expected file path is little off?

/data/DBTech/Shop/images/styles/DBTech/Shop/items/shop/

new error after the latest update.
is it conflicting with another plugin or is it safe to ignore?
Code:
Error Info
Exception: Template to string error:Invalid application class 'DBTech_Shop_Model_Shop' specified - library/DBTech/Shop/Application.php:68
Generated By: wouao, 31 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 /home/sss/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/Application.php(23): DBTech_Shop_Application::create('DBTech_Shop_Mod...')
#1 /home/sss/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/Application.php(39): DBTech_Shop_Application::getApplicationFromCache('DBTech_Shop_Mod...')
#2 /home/sss/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/Helper/Purchase.php(9): DBTech_Shop_Application::getModelFromCache('Shop')
#3 /home/sss/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(22): DBTech_Shop_Helper_Purchase::verifyPurchases(Array)
#4 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(853): DBTech_Shop_XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperRichUserName(Array, 'Axeman Lef')
#5 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(1680): XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('richusername', Array)
#6 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(853): XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperUserNameHtml(Array, 'Axeman Lef', true, Array)
#7 /home/sss/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(151): XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('dbtech_shop_bac...', Array)
#8 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(853): DBTech_Shop_XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperUserNameHtml(Array, '', true, Array)
#9 /home/sss/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.17,L.2,siropu_recent_posts.php(170): XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('usernamehtml', Array)
#10 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(260): include('/home/www/...')
#11 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('/home/www/...', Array)
#12 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#13 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(528): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#14 /home/sss/public_html/library/Siropu/RecentPosts/Listener.php(32): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__toString()
#15 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): Siropu_RecentPosts_Listener::template_hook('forum_list_node...', '\n\t\n\n\n\t<ol class...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#16 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(285): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_hook', Array, 'forum_list_node...')
#17 /home/sss/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.17,L.2,forum_list.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook('forum_list_node...', '\n\t\n\n\n\t<ol class...', Array)
#18 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(260): include('/home/www/...')
#19 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('/home/www/...', Array)
#20 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#21 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(124): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#22 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#23 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#24 /home/sss/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#25 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "http://sss.net/forums/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

new error after the latest update.
is it conflicting with another plugin or is it safe to ignore?
That sounds like something that would happen while you were in the process of uploading the new files. If this continues to happen, that's an indication that all new files have not been uploaded successfully.

Does it continue to happen? If so, could you please re-download the mod and drag & drop the contents of the upload folder to your forum folder?

If it only happened once, feel free to ignore it :)

Fillip

Love this addon! I just have a small request. Would you be able to integrate a trophy for stealing, such as "has stolen x amount" or/and "has had x amount stolen"?

Edit: Also, I was playing around with stealing and it showed I stole from someone's wallet, but not their "bank". What's the difference and where would I see the bank or be able to stash money away in the bank? Is that related to the credits addon?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Love this addon! I just have a small request. Would you be able to integrate a trophy for stealing, such as "has stolen x amount" or/and "has had x amount stolen"?

Edit: Also, I was playing around with stealing and it showed I stole from someone's wallet, but not their "bank". What's the difference and where would I see the bank or be able to stash money away in the bank? Is that related to the credits addon?

Thanks!
Sorry for the confusion; the Bank is an upcoming feature, I just decided to implement Steal first because it was more frequently talked about here in this thread :)

I'll look into adding the trophy, not 100% sure if the existing data structure supports it though. I'll find out :)

Fillip

@DragonByte Tech Does this have any inbuilt payment gateway system like a shop have ? as i don't want to have any credit system installed for user to buy and sell goods and services.
This shop doesn't sell physical items or digital downloads, it sells on-forum things like username changes, coloured user names, new permissions etc :)

While it can be used as a storefront of sorts, it's not the primary goal of this mod at this time.

In short, no there's no RMT / invoicing support at this time, sorry :(

Fillip

Top Bottom