[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
I don't think it does unless you set it to do so? (Clear Contents widget)
I didn't look too closely in the settings to be honest, so that may very well be true. Regardless, Dani's forum is/was closed anyway so leaving it disabled should be okay :)

Fillip

Right, so I'm looking at your site and it seems like your sidebar is being overridden.

Here's a screenshot of how the sidebar is supposed to look: https://i.imgur.com/LAyAacn.png

EDIT: The culprit is the [bd] Widget Framework. Why does this mod delete the contents of the sidebar instead of allowing you to append to it? I have left it disabled for now.

Fillip

That makes sense. I'll have to try and look into it myself to see if I can figure out why it's overiding my sidebar. Maybe it's only allowing widgets that I allow to show on the sidebar there? I'm not sure. Thanks for your help, regardless!

I'm having trouble making the shop available to see for guests.

here is my guests/unregister usergroup
ddddddddddddddddddddddd.webp

I also have set up the unregisters to yes(to view) in the
Can Access Shop in the shop management

and I have also checked to allow guests to view categories in
Category Management

Just a small suggestion. Can one of the shop headings be removed? Right now it repeats the name of the selected shop 3 times, including the shop selection tab. It's a bit much, especially when I plan to only have the one shop.

bcffa95f647a161d366e1323b199df15.png

Not a big deal, since I'm going to do template edits anyway, but figured I'd suggest it.

Just a small suggestion. Can one of the shop headings be removed? Right now it repeats the name of the selected shop 3 times, including the shop selection tab. It's a bit much, especially when I plan to only have the one shop.

Not a big deal, since I'm going to do template edits anyway, but figured I'd suggest it.
I'd be interested in seeing the results of your template edits if you'd be willing to share, if they get positive feedback here I'd incorporate them in the product (with your permission of course) :)

Fillip

bcffa95f647a161d366e1323b199df15.png

I was going to suggest this, as well, so +1 to me.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

New Features:

Daily/Weekly/Monthly Statistics
  • Items Sold
  • Lottery Tickets Sold (does not show correct purchase date for historical entries)

Changed Features:
  • Due to a problem with the per-item, per-shop and per-category permissions, custom permissions have been reset. Please re-configure them.
  • The Shop can now be viewed by guests.

Read the rest of this update entry...

howdy, having this error whenever the addon is enabled?

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Arrays are not allowed in class constants - library/DBTech/Shop/Shop.php:17
Generated By: Richard, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(75) "http://***/threads/apz-dawn-of-the-walker.1428/add-reply"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(10) {
["message_html"] => string(528) "<p>*****</p>"
["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(73) "http://**/threads/apz-dawn-of-the-walker.1428/page-25"
["post_as_user_id"] => string(3) "305"
["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "0b3520a163f723d71f02ec5553dc5d02"
["last_date"] => string(10) "1462242466"
["last_known_date"] => string(10) "1462242466"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(44) "/threads/apz-dawn-of-the-walker.1428/page-25"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}

I have updated the latest version of credits and shop I'm having now this errors

ErrorException: Undefined offset: 9 - library/DBTech/Shop/Shop.php:109
Generated By: USERNAME, 19 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xxx/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/Shop.php(109): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/xxx/...', 109, Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/Action/Main.php(491): DBTech_Shop_Shop->checkPrice(Array)
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/Application/Core.php(292): DBTech_Shop_Action_Main->actionIndex()
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Shop.php(24): DBTech_Shop_Application_Core->runAction()
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): DBTech_Shop_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Shop->actionIndex()
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(29) "http://xxx.net/dbtech-shop/"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["do"] => string(0) ""
["id"] => int(0)
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Arrays are not allowed in class constants - library/DBTech/Shop/Shop.php:17
What version of PHP are you running?

EDIT: I have investigated this and it seems like this mod now uses a feature only available in PHP 5.6 and newer. I will adjust the minimum version requirement in the description.

Fillip

that errors fixed now by upgrading to 5.6 but my admincp doesnt have a menu just

• DragonByte Tech: Shop
    • ~shop.placeholder~

also when enabled it causes tapatalk and AD credits to error

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_Audentio_Credit_Core_Model_PostRating - /home/soft/public_html/''''''''/library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago

@audentio

also when enabled it causes tapatalk and AD credits to error
Could you try disabling Tapatalk and see if that works for you? Similar issues have been happening in the past, and disabling Tapatalk always fixed it for them :)

I believe that should also take care of your AdminCP menu issue. If you check your front-end for a second, you're not seeing the "a pending upgrade for DragonByte Shop" message, right? If so, deleting ./data/dbtechShopUpgrade.lock will fix it.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, when upgrading to PHP 5.6, did you enable the Opcache extension? If not, try it, it works a treat over @ DragonByte-Tech.com. It cut our loading times by over a second :D

Fillip

Top Bottom