[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
I am trying to post a support ticket on your website, but no matter how many times i put my version, i still get an error.

I have someone who installs my add ons for me. He has never had an issue until now. I looked at the error logs, and this is what happens:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class DBTech_Shop_XenForo_Install_20160410 - library/DBTech/Shop/XenForo/Install/20160418.php:26
Generated By: HORP Admin, Today at 4:32 AM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(60) "http://www.hookedonroleplaying.com/admin.php?add-ons/install"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["server_file"] => string(0) ""
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

I am running xf 1.5.7 and downloaded the latest version of Dragonbyte shop.

Please help! I went back on your site to see if there was an installation package to purchase, but saw none. It appears as if it is only offered at the time of purchasing of the initial product.

Thanks. I am really looking forward to using your products once they are working properly.

I am trying to post a support ticket on your website, but no matter how many times i put my version, i still get an error.

I have someone who installs my add ons for me. He has never had an issue until now. I looked at the error logs, and this is what happens:
Sorry about that, this has now been corrected :)

Simply re-download the product and re-upload the files to resolve this.

Please help! I went back on your site to see if there was an installation package to purchase, but saw none. It appears as if it is only offered at the time of purchasing of the initial product.
You can buy Pro Install separately by clicking the "More Details" link :) For your convenience, here's a direct link: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/product/338-addon-professional-installation-dragonbyte-shop/

Fillip

Sorry about that, this has now been corrected :)

Simply re-download the product and re-upload the files to resolve this.

You can buy Pro Install separately by clicking the "More Details" link :) For your convenience, here's a direct link: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/product/338-addon-professional-installation-dragonbyte-shop/

Fillip

Thank you so much for fixing this so quickly! Looking forward to using this once it's installed :D Going back to your site now to purchase the installation package. If the Shop runs smoothly, I will purchase the Credits :)

Just purchased the pro installation package. How long does it usually take to get installed? Looking forward to using this product.

Just purchased the pro installation package. How long does it usually take to get installed? Looking forward to using this product.
Both products have been installed & configured, you can add more Events to DragonByte Credits or more Items to DragonByte Shop via your AdminCP.

I've integrated the Shop with Credits as well, so whenever someone buys an item in Shop, it'll show up in the transaction log in Credits :)

Fillip

Just wondering, and maybe I am missing it somehow, but is there a way to add my own images to the shop? If not, any chance you can add that feature? I think it would be a handy one to have.

Just wondering, and maybe I am missing it somehow, but is there a way to add my own images to the shop? If not, any chance you can add that feature? I think it would be a handy one to have.
Upload the images to /data/DBTech/Shop/images/items and bigger versions to be used in the Shop to /data/DBTech/Shop/images/items/shop :)

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

4.0.0 Gold

New Features:

BBCode Support
  • BBCode is now supported in Shop descriptions
  • BBCode is now supported in Item descriptions
  • BBCode is now supported in Lottery descriptions

Changed Features:
  • Error messages that do not come from Overlays will now no longer change the AdminCP tab
  • AdminCP lists now use a smaller font size for a more compact look
  • Actions like "Repair Cache" that previously would redirect without any...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

I actually have a few questions:

1. Is there any easy way to go in and look at one's cart? I find, if you want to continue shopping, there is no easy way up update, revisit, or just browse your cart. When adding items, it looks like there's no easy way to update the number of items you have before you get to that checkout page, as well. Maybe I'm missing something.
  2. Which item increases your steal percentage?

Thanks!

Last edited:
@DragonByte Tech any chance we can talk privately? I have some changes & ideas for easier navigation and organization. I am willing to pay for these features if you can/are willing to implement them. Whether for the public or just me :)

We do have plans to do member vs member trading but I've never heard that request before.

I'll add it to the list of things to be considered :)

Fillip

I would like to see this as well. I also would like to see a cart, auction and donation option. Happy to contribute money if that is an issue

Hi,

I actually have a few questions:

1. Is there any easy way to go in and look at one's cart? I find, if you want to continue shopping, there is no easy way up update, revisit, or just browse your cart. When adding items, it looks like there's no easy way to update the number of items you have before you get to that checkout page, as well. Maybe I'm missing something.
  2. Which item increases your steal percentage?

Thanks!
1. A user's cart is displayed in the sidebar, along with a link to visit/update it :)
2. Stealing is not implemented at this time.

@DragonByte Tech any chance we can talk privately? I have some changes & ideas for easier navigation and organization. I am willing to pay for these features if you can/are willing to implement them. Whether for the public or just me :)
Feel free to fill out the form on this page: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/info/customwork/

Fillip

1. A user's cart is displayed in the sidebar, along with a link to visit/update it :)
2. Stealing is not implemented at this time.

Feel free to fill out the form on this page: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/info/customwork/

Fillip

I think there's an issue with my installation, then. When I go to checkout sometimes it'll say my cart is empty, and there is no sidebar that shows my items or shopping cart. Can I give you my sites info in PM so you can check it out?

I think there's an issue with my installation, then. When I go to checkout sometimes it'll say my cart is empty, and there is no sidebar that shows my items or shopping cart. Can I give you my sites info in PM so you can check it out?
Sure, I'll get to it as soon as I can :)

I've been very swamped this week so I can't guarantee I can get to it right away.

Fillip

@DragonByte Tech Just sent you a message via your site, Fillip. Some of the features I listed may have already been added. pricing is also negotiable. I have to leave for an appointment, but should be back around 4 pm est.

Right, so I'm looking at your site and it seems like your sidebar is being overridden.

Here's a screenshot of how the sidebar is supposed to look: https://i.imgur.com/LAyAacn.png

EDIT: The culprit is the [bd] Widget Framework. Why does this mod delete the contents of the sidebar instead of allowing you to append to it? I have left it disabled for now.

Fillip

Last edited:
Top Bottom