[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
Hello,

I re-enabled the shop now that the credits are working perfectly, i do / did have the problem with the shop that from 4.0.0b10 i cant post anymore when the shop is enabled,
i do use for the shop still the shop points system for now so there is no inference with the credits and have this error:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method DBTech_Shop_Currency::_updateCurrencyAmount() - library/DBTech/Shop/Currency.php:35
Generated By: Darx, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(53) "***.games4arcade.com/threads/test.68/add-reply"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(9) {
["message_html"] => string(15) "<p>test<br></p>"
["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(44) "***.games4arcade.com/threads/test.68/"
["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "b9a1aa394ba37951abc02120a25a20c2"
["last_date"] => string(10) "1459642555"
["last_known_date"] => string(10) "1459642555"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(17) "/threads/test.68/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}
This has already been hotfixed in the latest version and will be permanently fixed tomorrow :)

Fillip

Is there a way to obtain this addon for a discounted price if we're migrating from vBulletin to Xenforo? Just curious!

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

4.0.0 Beta 11

New Features:

Items: "Stealth Item"
  • A new flag has been added to each individual item's settings: Stealth Item
  • Does not show up in a user's inventory or postbit, but still has an effect

AdminCP Transaction Log Viewer
  • Browse a paginated list of all of the Shop's transaction log entries
  • Filter by user name, start/end date and log entry type
  • Shows all information regarding every transaction

AdminCP Inventory...

Read the rest of this update entry...

In addition to this update, we now have a system where you can request your own private demo board much in the same way XenForo does its admin demo. If you'd like to try the full version of the modification before buying, you can request a demo board instance to be generated by filling out the form on this page: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/info/xfdemo

Fillip

DBtech
Is this version can be integrated with your existing credit add on
Since i want to buy this for my forum
Thanks.
At the moment it isn't fully integrated, only the navbar tab can be integrated.

Integration is a frequently requested feature so it shouldn't be too far off, keep an eye on the updates here and you'll find out when it's been added :)

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

4.0.0 Beta 12

New Features:

User Profile Inventory
  • Displays a mobile-friendly list of user's items in the profile
  • Shown under a new profile tab

AdminCP: Manage Lotteries
  • Ticket Price / Price Currency
  • Main Numbers Drawn
  • Bonus Numbers Drawn
  • Total Numbers Drawn - How many numbers users can choose from when buying tickets. The higher the number, the more difficult it will be to win.
  • Draw Frequency - For recurring lotteries
  • Next Draw...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm working with ranks at the moment. For example, let's use common military ranks, or company positions/ranks. These can be likened or implemented via primary and secondary groups. With these specific ranks though, a user can only be in one rank at a time (Private First Class; Director of Finance; etc.). Using your suite of apps, is it possible for a user to purchase a secondary group of higher rank (hierarchy) when after the purchase the software removes the lesser previous rank? ie: If my user purchases Lance Corporal, then this group would be applied, while the lesser rank Private First Class (group) is removed...

I'm working with ranks at the moment. For example, let's use common military ranks, or company positions/ranks. These can be likened or implemented via primary and secondary groups. With these specific ranks though, a user can only be in one rank at a time (Private First Class; Director of Finance; etc.). Using your suite of apps, is it possible for a user to purchase a secondary group of higher rank (hierarchy) when after the purchase the software removes the lesser previous rank? ie: If my user purchases Lance Corporal, then this group would be applied, while the lesser rank Private First Class (group) is removed...
Hmmm... That's a tricky one, you may need a bit of custom coding in order to achieve that. Currently, items can only do one thing (change primary group OR add/remove secondary user group).

You could get away without using any custom coding if you decided to make your ranks primary groups, as users would then simply buy the new primary group. However, using primary groups for this may carry extra work for you, as you'll need to apply forum & usergroup permissions to perhaps dozens of UGs instead of allowing inheritance to take care of it.

Additionally, if you were to use primary groups, you would need to make sure that higher ranks cannot purchase items of a lower rank. Our items support usergroup permissions, so you would need to edit every single "rank up" item to disallow users of the same or lower rank to purchase them.

If you wanted to go with secondary groups, you would firstly need a custom callback script to be executed on purchase, and you would also lose the ability to prevent users from accidentally ranking themselves down by buying items that add lower ranks to their profile. Our mod does indeed support custom callbacks to be executed at various stages of the purchase process, as well as supporting the XFCP system.

If possible I would recommend using Primary Groups for this functionality, and power through the extra work this entails with configuring permissions.

Hope that helps!

Fillip

HI, I'm trying to have an item to have 2 different prices depending from the usergroup.

For example. I have the "standard members", and let's say "premium members"

I want to sell item A for 100 credits to standard members

and

sell the same item for 50 credits to premium members.

What's the best way to do this? I was thinking having 2 shops with 2 different prices, one only visible to standard members and the other only visible to premium members. Is there a better way to achieve this?

What's the best way to do this? I was thinking having 2 shops with 2 different prices, one only visible to standard members and the other only visible to premium members. Is there a better way to achieve this?
Each individual item can also have its own "Can Purchase" permission, so you wouldn't need two different shops. You can find this under the Permissions tab on the management screen for each individual item.

However, if you intend all your items to have different pricing tiers, it may make sense for you to create two different shops. That way, you could name your shops "Standard Member Shop" and "Premium Member Shop" or something, to let people know they are pretty special :P

Fillip

Just installed this - having a problem where if someone uses the cart and purchases multiple usergroup changes at once, they seem to only get the first one. This has come up a few times as I'm using the usergroup changes to add postbit rank banners to user's accounts - so people are buying multiple ones at once.

Additionally, I had a problem with the initial install where users with IPv6 addresses couldn't post - because it was trying to log their IP address to the transaction log (for the per post/thread bonus) and then not having the space for it. I expanded the size of that manually in the database, and it seemed to fix the problem.

Likewise, I wasn't able to configure a lottery to happen, because after installing it didn't seem to have the necessary table.

I've installed version 4.0.0b12.

Just installed this - having a problem where if someone uses the cart and purchases multiple usergroup changes at once, they seem to only get the first one. This has come up a few times as I'm using the usergroup changes to add postbit rank banners to user's accounts - so people are buying multiple ones at once.
Are you dealing with primary or secondary usergroups? Can you please give me more details as to the configuration of your items so I can test this?

Additionally, I had a problem with the initial install where users with IPv6 addresses couldn't post - because it was trying to log their IP address to the transaction log (for the per post/thread bonus) and then not having the space for it. I expanded the size of that manually in the database, and it seemed to fix the problem.
I'll go through the DB records and make sure this gets corrected, thank you :)

Likewise, I wasn't able to configure a lottery to happen, because after installing it didn't seem to have the necessary table.
Could you please provide more information? This is not an issue we are able to replicate on the demo site nor on a live forum that runs a lottery as we speak.

Hello, @DragonByte Tech

How I can reunify credits (Credits) and points (Shop)?
I searched the form, but can not find.

Regards,
Velli.
When you go to the Manage Currencies in DragonByte Shop, you'll be presented with a form that allows you to link your currencies :)

Please note that you need the latest version of both DB Credits and DB Shop in order for this to become available.

Fillip

When you go to the Manage Currencies in DragonByte Shop, you'll be presented with a form that allows you to link your currencies :)

Please note that you need the latest version of both DB Credits and DB Shop in order for this to become available.

Fillip

And where is?
I can't find it.

PS: Both addons are in their latest versions.

Also, don't let me edit the currency and generates an error.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Can't use method return value in write context - library/DBTech/Shop/DataManager/Currency.php:143
Generated By: Velli, Hace un momento
Traza de error
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Datos de la petición (Request)
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "https://mafialandia.com/admin.php?dbtech-shop/currency"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["dbtech-shop/currency"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["currency"] => array(19) {
      ["title"] => string(4) "Test"
      ["description"] => string(37) "The default DragonByte Shop currency."
      ["active"] => string(1) "1"
      ["displayorder"] => string(2) "10"
      ["table"] => string(4) "user"
      ["column"] => string(0) ""
      ["decimals"] => string(1) "0"
      ["prefix"] => string(0) ""
      ["suffix"] => string(0) ""
      ["canbank"] => string(1) "1"
      ["cansteal"] => string(1) "1"
      ["stealprotect"] => string(2) "-1"
      ["interest"] => string(1) "0"
      ["customshops"] => string(1) "1"
      ["perreply"] => string(1) "1"
      ["perthread"] => string(1) "5"
      ["useprefix"] => string(1) "1"
      ["userid"] => string(1) "1"
      ["usercol"] => string(7) "user_id"
    }
    ["action"] => string(6) "update"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(45) "/admin.php?dbtech-shop/currency&action=modify"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    ["do"] => string(8) "currency"
    ["id"] => int(0)
  }
}

And where is?
I can't find it.

PS: Both addons are in their latest versions.
i734FuJ.png

Also, can you please show me what's on line 143 of that file for you? The line numbers are different for me, and I'm unable to replicate that issue.

Fillip

Top Bottom