[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
I guess around 30 min. Should I wait 1 hour?
You should wait as long as it takes.

There are multiple steps that can take a long time to upgrade
  • Order log
  • Licenses
  • Download log
  • Products
  • Order items
You could also try performing the upgrade via CLI. SSH in and navigate to your forum folder then type php cmd.php xf:addon-upgrade DBTech/eCommerce

Reactions: Xon
You should wait as long as it takes.
After something over half an hour I get this:

1563206853951.png

I click try again and it happens again after around half an hour. I think there has to be something wrong. I never had to wait for so long. Before it was always very fast. The web page looks like this:

1563228241814.webp

Last edited:
After something over half an hour I get this:

View attachment 206509

I click try again and it happens again after around half an hour. I think there has to be something wrong. I never had to wait for so long. Before it was always very fast. The web page looks like this:

View attachment 206510
You have the list of information that gets converted above, if any of them contain a lot of data then it is normal for it to take a long time to import it all.

Any chance you can make distributable products with tiered pricing plans separated?
For example I want to be able to sell bulk licenses at a discounted rate to a reseller, in which case they should not be able to configure the length in which the license expires.

Is this possible, or is there a better business model to handle this?

Any chance you can make distributable products with tiered pricing plans separated?
For example I want to be able to sell bulk licenses at a discounted rate to a reseller, in which case they should not be able to configure the length in which the license expires.

Is this possible, or is there a better business model to handle this?
You are able to limit the maximum license length per product that a reseller can generate.

I understand, but what if you have monthly/quarterly/annually tiers which all have differing prices? What's the best way to handle that?
You would work that into whatever you charge your resellers for the right to resell. Pricing tiers are not explicitly tied to license lengths, as admins can freely delete pricing tiers or modify the license expiry dates without the system crashing.

In other words, speak with your reseller(s) about their plans and how long their maximum duration needs to be, then work out an average price that you charge them.

You would work that into whatever you charge your resellers for the right to resell. Pricing tiers are not explicitly tied to license lengths, as admins can freely delete pricing tiers or modify the license expiry dates without the system crashing.

In other words, speak with your reseller(s) about their plans and how long their maximum duration needs to be, then work out an average price that you charge them.

That's fair, thank you.

Can this be used as a classified or marketplace type idea? If so can each poster input their own payment info?
Sorry, no. Because this uses the Payment Profile system in XenForo in order to support the maximum amount of providers all across the world (including crypto), and because this product features a shopping cart, Classifieds functionality is not possible at the time of writing.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version adds a new feature; a BBCode embed for products. You can copy a product's BBCode from its "Share product" widget on the product information page and paste it into any XF text box that supports BBCode.

The Commissions page has also been tweaked in order to make individual transactions easier to read, as well as fixing some display issues with negative amounts (e.g. chargebacks / refunds).

Lastly, about half a dozen reported bugs have been...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do you have support for, like, "single-use" digital items currently?

As an example, I'm interested from the perspective of selling in-game goods, like weapons and armor, but the player should be able to repurchase the product and should not have some sort of "license" key in their library.

Do you have support for, like, "single-use" digital items currently?

As an example, I'm interested from the perspective of selling in-game goods, like weapons and armor, but the player should be able to repurchase the product and should not have some sort of "license" key in their library.
Not at this time, sorry. It's a decently popular request so it's definitely something I would be interested in adding in a future update :)

Should the Order field leave before you pay?
I'm trying but it doesn't appear on the screen.

If I try to make the payment it tells me that I have to fill in the field, the field is invisible.
I don't see the editable field in the licenses either.

Captura de pantalla 2019-07-27 a las 11.19.14.png

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "order field leave before you pay". Can you clarify please?
I want to say that I made a custom order field, where you include an email at the time of placing the order.

But it does not appear on the order form.
You can see the photo above.
The error is indicating that I must fill in this field, but it is invisible on the order page.

Top Bottom